Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bob The Dancing Monkey

I'm afraid that I was but a poor college student at the time with neither camera or video recorder.

Ya sick freak.

I got a camera...

...and a camcorder!

Wink

~Groucho~
08-05-2003 21:14 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Slappedhard
It was really fun seeing M&T last night. Did the glass jar produce enough for the guys?

..well, I think so... I will not say the amount in fairness to the guys business, but I will say it was about what I expected, which is good considering the number of people that were there. Smile Smile Smile Smile

Smile ) a couple neighbors bought multiple CD's also. Smile )

so, from my prespective it was an O.K. success...
it seemed mike & terry enjoyed it too.

08-05-2003 21:40 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

the commander's band Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Jolly
Actually Tim and I were just talking about maybe trying to set something up at Northbridge Station to play. Otherwise nothing is set up right now.

Would any of you DAmber's come and see us?

I'd even walk the whole 2 blocks from my house to be there!
-Jolly
08-05-2003 21:51 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

YOU only live 2 blocks from there??????????????

wow.................

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-05-2003 22:37 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

Just kidding about my wife complaining about not getting the guitar, she really just put her name in the basket as a joke. She put it in there thinking "What are the odds my name would get pulled"? Pretty DAmb good I guess. She was very happy for Driver8 getting the guitar. We hope to give a guitar a way next year or whenever we do one again. Terry did tell me he hopes to do this again next year, him and Mike had a great time playing and meeting everyone.

08-05-2003 23:01 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

the commander's band Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would come see you guys play Smile again Pleased

I will say you need to come up with a name soon...

and I will say again do not let dennis name your band Shocked

08-05-2003 23:34 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Oooooooooo, THAT could be dangerous!!

Gee, maybe we should have a Band Naming contest Smile Smile

08-05-2003 23:57 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Oooooooooo, THAT could be dangerous!!

Gee, maybe we should have a Band Naming contest Smile Smile

YeS ! GooD idea...

08-06-2003 00:13 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I always wanted to name a band 2X4 stud.

08-06-2003 01:53 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Hey- CC- if'n ya open fer Terry and Mike and get real famous-
then maybe D8 and Squid can git a band goin and open for you with his new Guitar-
and then when he climbs to the top, Dennis can do poetry readings to warm up the crowd, then eventually I can open for him and then Me and Woggy can..
wow - I guess yer old man really Do dream dreams.
I'd do all to come and see you and the boys play.
BTW
B the DMonkey- glad yer on board!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-06-2003 07:43 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

just a short walk Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
YOU only live 2 blocks from there??????????????

Yup.

-Jolly
08-06-2003 09:58 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Wow, cool. We can all come and stay at YOUR house, then???

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

08-06-2003 10:15 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

why sure... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If the Commander's band ends up playing there and you all are in town, I think we can make arrangements for some guests. That would save a late night drive home to the North country!

-Jolly
08-06-2003 10:50 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

PJ PARTY!
wHOO wHOO!!!!!!!!

08-06-2003 10:51 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
PJ PARTY!
wHOO wHOO!!!!!!!!

I'll bring the Dr Pepper!!!!!!

(gee, wouldn't that be fun, to hang out with Jolly & Friends????)

08-06-2003 22:05 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Also, send us an email review, set list or photos of the BBQ shows for both the Danielamos.com timeline and for use on the TheLostDogs.com site.

Any help will be greatly appreciated..

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-06-2003 23:28 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

I'm working on both right now...

set list and review that is.

BD
08-07-2003 00:36 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

as promised... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
WoW !

I will have to post my review LaTeR...

I have a few friends coming over tonight, to listen to a couple of CooL guys with guitars, play & sing... Big Grin

stolen from Woggy
a most AWESOME day..........great friends, good food, delightful music, and lots of laughs.

stolen from JiMiNy
Not just chit chat...but conversation.

Northbridge was a great venue, GooD choice CC.

my favorite songs were Honeysuckle Breeze, Joel, Come down here, all the very best things, Breathe Deep. Terry & Mike were great to allow Tim and Joe to play bass & drum on Breathe Deep.

it was great to meet ( in no particular order ) Driver8, Squidzit, Mindgasket, Bigdork, JiMiNy, Nez, mark prinsen and all their wives, friends, kids & loved ones etc....

( & other New & none posters on the DAmb) come, post more...

and to see again, Dennis and Patti, Jolly, slappedhard, CC, randy carey, Woggy, Tony, Dave and all their wives, friends, kids & loved ones etc....

Cynthia Lange, and Patti C. put together the BeST FooD and cake.

lets see, Free LD cassettes for everyone... lots of give-aways FS posters... guitar, pictures...

Commander Cote RoCKS !

again WoW !

08-07-2003 09:14 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

my son was blown away by-
Free LD cassettes for everyone...
He said- Wow for the car!..
and told me last night his Scenic Routes was awesome..(he only has best of dogs..and SR has a lot more tunage to enjoy..the studio version of Built for Glory really awed him, and Mikes Smokescreen-So much to say in one little verse...Not to mention LT of Angus Shane..(we miss you Gene.....)

So the "little things" Commander-made for a great impression...(Uhm, plus I got RRH for the drive to work........)

MN ROCKS!!!!

08-07-2003 12:14 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

Please I have to give credit to Slappehard for the cassette give a ways, that was his idea, plus I believe he paid for them at Cornerstone. About the only credit I could possibly take would be that I drove him to Cornerstone and hauled the cassettes back.
08-07-2003 15:50 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Reviews....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH