Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If it's Dubya we have to thank for BD's appearance in MN, then I'll be sure to DO so......................

we luv ya, BD Smile Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-07-2003 23:48 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

we luv ya, BD Smile Smile

right back at you my queen Smile )
08-08-2003 12:16 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Nice group of DAmbers!

08-08-2003 13:01 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Richard Noggin
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 08-06-2003

dennis wore a bathtub gin shirt! Pleased

08-08-2003 13:03 Richard Noggin is offline Send an Email to Richard Noggin Search for Posts by Richard Noggin Add Richard Noggin to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

hey BD do you have any ReaL pics you could post,
I forgot my camera...

08-08-2003 13:54 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

this is a "real" pic

I'll be pulling a bunch off the video tonight (i hope) I'll post them when I can.

08-08-2003 13:57 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Is the crickett in the blue t shirt behind Woggy?

08-08-2003 17:41 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

JiMINy is behind the cman to the right.

that's dale in the blue
08-08-2003 17:42 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I was honored to be standing next to the
"Star of the show"- he's more casual than us.....
Hes One cool cat!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-08-2003 17:47 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

I'm noticing a similarity between us all.

Where's the color among Terry fans? Not a minority among us. From a marketing standpoint, we're pretty limited.

August 2005
08-08-2003 17:51 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
I was honored to be standing next to the
"Star of the show"- he's more casual than us.....
Hes One cool cat!

and a little shorter than I thought he'd be
08-08-2003 18:00 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
I'm noticing a similarity between us all.
Where's the color among Terry fans? Not a minority among us. From a marketing standpoint, we're pretty limited.

D8 and Squid are hispanic, not that they are any more minor than the rest of us. Wink
08-08-2003 18:02 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

Hey JiMiNy
I'm not short....oh were you talking about.......well you were standing next to me.

Anybody interested in a road trip to Iowa in September?
Me and Slappehard are thinkin' about it.
08-08-2003 18:14 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Jiminy, is that steam coming up from your head, or have you removed the 10Gallon Hat, only to reveal the devil horns?

08-08-2003 18:17 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

why DID i have this family of mine?

(CC- I hoped you'd see my "second thought" you were the local star , me boy.)
Instead of a deadhead- I'd have to talk my wife into my becoming a Dogtail...don't know if that would get me beyond the MN border..
as it is -I'm a state out of the MN chapter-being a WIskinite and all....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-08-2003 18:20 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 07-20-2003

quote:
Originally posted by BD
this is a "real" pic

I'll be pulling a bunch off the video tonight (i hope) I'll post them when I can.

Thanks for the kind words and the photo....but who is the guy superimposed? Looks like some comedian I've seen on the Carol Burnett show.
08-08-2003 19:44 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Cool picture

08-08-2003 19:46 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Slappedhard

Thanks for the kind words and the photo....but who is the guy superimposed? Looks like some comedian I've seen on the Carol Burnett show.

He's a joke alright...

why did Joe let the Cman into the BBQ anyway?
08-08-2003 19:48 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Hey BD!!

~Groucho~
08-08-2003 20:04 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Do you want a copy of the tape I shot in MN? I though maybe you could edit into your footage. Let me know.

~Groucho~
08-08-2003 20:08 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Reviews....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH