Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

BOB.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Next time-
get out there and DANCE-
it will make things so much
easier to recall!..
(nice to meet ya-)
and
In the Meantime-
I'm a HAAAAPPYYYY Camper...!
(listening to ADS&DOTG...)
Wishin you ALL the best-till then.
JiminY

CS - ya better do some beggin- this ep is purty cool......

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-04-2003 09:49 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It was great to meet all of you! My girl was a little tentative about going... "we don't know anyone..." but she had a blast and loved meeting you all. I did, too. If the other stops on the tour can be as good as ours was last night, then they are in for a memorable time!

Hey queen woggy, are you awake?! Big Grin
08-04-2003 10:01 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yaaaawwwwnnnnn........ Red Face (sleeppy face )

Well, After driving 6 1/2 hours Driver8 and my self made it back in 3 pieces. Him, me, and his GUITAR SIGNED BY MIKE AND TERRY!!! We got back in town about 3:30 am this morning! I just checked on Driver Woggy (he's crashed out at my house), and he's still smilling in his sleep!! Big Grin You have no idea how much it meant to him to win the guitar, and you have no idea how happy I'm going to be when I take it away from him either!! Big Grin Just kidding, just kidding!! He's has completly forgotten about Mandy Moore, this guitar is his new LOVE!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

The concert last night was great! My wife, God bless her very generous and understanding soul, allowed me to be gone all day long on our 8th wedding anniversary! (Of course I took her out on the town on Friday night and Saturday to make up for being gone Sunday!!) Terry and Mike were in rare form last night! Wow! They had me in tears with laughter more than a few times!! (Sorry about all the !!!!'s, I'm very excited Big Grin ) Mike picked up his electric for the last 4 or 5 songs! HE ROCKS!!! And of course Commander and Slapped Hard actualy got to PLAY with the guys!!! COOL!! WAY COOL!! YEAH, THAT'S WHAT I SAID!! WAY COOL!!! Terry and Mike signed autographs and I got a chance to tell Terry that "I was his biggest fan"....just kidding! I got plenty of pictures, and when I get them developed I will post them asap!!

It was great to meet everyone! Lets see if I can remember who was there from the DAmb. Woggy, jimmny, Slappedhard, Driver8, BD, dennis, DaLe uReViG, Patti C., mindgasket, jollyholiday, Squidzit (me) and I know one other because I think there were 12 total but I can't remember who right now. It was great to meet all of you, you were just as wierd and demented as I hoped you would be (I fit right in!). Can't wait to do it all over again, except next time we are not driving all night, yaaaawwwwnnnn, I'm still tired!!

IT WAS AWESOME DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

~Groucho~
08-04-2003 10:06 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Wanted:
DA, Swirling Eddies, Lost Dogs
and Terry Taylor video footage
for possible use in an upcoming
project. If you have good quality
video footage in your collection,
please contact us at... audiori@DanielAmos.com

OK ALL YOU FREAKS!!!

This may never happen again, so all you Backyard BBQueers from Escondido to DC with your fancy schmancy digi-foto motos got to, must to, without excuses send in your happy camper footage as the homepage requested! There will be another DVD, DAmbit!!

I'm still floating! I bet my coworkers think I got lucky or something!!
08-04-2003 10:27 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

..ahhh
I'm still floating! I bet my coworkers think I got lucky or something!!

Spirityally speakin..right?

MG-
I am glad Heather felt at ease. My 16 year old daughter felt the same way-"I won't know anyone..." So I promised to stick close by her side- and after about 5 minutes- we were both diggin it!
Terry signed a cassette for her..and she woke my dear wife up (we got home about midnight)
Look Mom- it says "To Jenny-"
She was mighty impressed at the humour and (she leans Country for style..not from me) but the Two Legged Dogs fit her bill wonderfully. My son was in awe, and teary eyed more than once.
Tippin our hats to ya boys......I'm buzzin too.......

08-04-2003 10:33 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

NEZ.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is yer name Tom?
You mentioned coming with yer dad-the Dogs fan?
just trying to connect the dots.
JiminY

08-04-2003 11:10 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
No stealing of Driver's guitar! Man, you shoulda seen him..............he just about started to cry, he was so happy. He said he'd prayed about winning it - see how God answers even THOSE wishes we have? And we all were glad to see it go to someone who really plays, and who was just so DAmbed happy to have it (actually, the first name drawn was Commander's wife, and he threw it out............didn't think it was fair, or something..........)

I only wish you ALL could have been there - what a neat thing it would be to have all of the DAmb together, sharing a time like this. You all would have really enjoyed this - because it was so special to meet and be able to talk to this fun group of posters Smile Smile

Of the three times I have seen The Dogs.....this was the most enjoyable and best run show. Woggy is right about the guitar........I had to hold tears back and I felt like I was in another world. I prayed about that thing......I know it's a trivial matter to The Lord weather or not I got a guitar, but he allowed it to be mine. And for that I am thankful. I am also thankful because I got to meet the Fellowship and found them to be every bit of what they are on this board. I am proud to be a DAmb member and can't wait to do this again.

Commander! You did a spectaculer job in the presentation of this......Kudos to you AND all who helped you, especially your wife.......THANK YOU.

To everyone I met board members or not....THANK YOU for a wonderful fellowship. Woggy, jiminy, mindgasket,slappedhard, commander, dennis, patti, dale, jolly and whoeverelse I am forgetting you guys are TOO COOL!

By the way BD....................You are a BIG DORK!!
It was excellent to meet you brother, Thanks for your commitment to the things you do.

Well God Bless you all and enjoy your day, I'm spending the week with my daughter. Big Grin

~Driver8~
"winner of the signed guitar, and still on cloud 9"

08-04-2003 11:31 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Redlin
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 08-04-2003

We had a wonderful time at the BBQ in Circle Pines. It was awesome! Thank you Joe for all you did and also Cynthia and her family.
It was a wonderful experience, to be able to have fellowship with great people and to listen to gifted artists like Terry and Mike.
Joe, already making plans for next year??
I'd like to know if you could get a copy of bigdork's video. Sale it for how much????
God bless everybody.
08-04-2003 11:32 Redlin is offline Send an Email to Redlin Search for Posts by Redlin Add Redlin to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Good Bread & Good Eats! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Slappedhard
Cynthia and Patty, for the great ribs/chicken and the hard "kitchen work" enjoyed and appreciated by all.

Cynthia & Patti really are the unsung heroes of the event! Pleased

Thanks sooooo much! Smile )

p.s. I love you Patti! Wink

08-04-2003 12:36 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Good thing the MN BBQ was so good we did not need to do any "Dick Clark" gimmiks! Evil

Tongue Wink

08-04-2003 12:43 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Nez Nez is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 06-16-2003

Yeah. That was my dad and I(Tom and Mike).
08-04-2003 12:58 Nez is offline Send an Email to Nez Homepage of Nez Search for Posts by Nez Add Nez to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

I'm so frekkin jealous. I want to see Uncle Terry too, dammit.
LK-9

08-04-2003 13:19 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
Good thing the MN BBQ was so good we did not need to do any "Dick Clark" gimmiks! Evil

Tongue Wink

Yeah! At the MN BBQ we go a letter from Ed McMahon...

...seems someone at the BBQ may have already won $10,000,000!!

Roll Eyes

~Groucho~
08-04-2003 13:22 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Nez
Yeah. That was my dad and I(Tom and Mike).

cool - git yer dad to type a "swap howdy", and stay in touch.
Great to meet an "ardent " fan..stick around.
Peace and the Big Love-
JimINy

08-04-2003 13:22 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
quote:
Originally posted by dennis

Tongue Wink

Yeah! At the MN BBQ we go a letter from Ed McMahon...

...seems someone at the BBQ may have already won $10,000,000!!

Roll Eyes

HAHAHAHA! Big Grin

August 2005
08-04-2003 13:31 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

zippy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we heard a bit about DC and Amy-
and THAT is quite cool.
Perhaps you wanna fillin the blanks on that?
I heard from a friend-who heard it from a guy, who heard it from Peter, who heard it from Paul- who I heard was there.......

08-04-2003 13:44 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Next time-
get out there and DANCE-

On our way home, JimBeenie said there was a time or two when he wished he'da gotten up and danced...........and, now that I think of it, that would have been PRETTY MUCH FUN!

Mike never did tell "the joke".................I think he was joshin' us all along!!!!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-04-2003 14:58 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Here are a couple of pics from the MN BBQ. Sorry, I loaded the wrong film in my camera before I left for MN! I didn't realize I had used 200 speed film until I got home!! I usualy use 800 with no flash and the camera set on manual so the pictures come out with great color and depth. But, that little trick does not work when it's 200 film!! Oh well, I got about 3 good pics!

Here's the link for those pics.

http://www.geocities.com/mrsquidzit/Squidzit.html?1060033146720

Hope it works!

~Groucho~
08-04-2003 16:48 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

nice pics! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sq- that works!
I noticed DFBB and the "Box Set" b4 I scrolled to your mention of it.
If smiles could bust-d8s is irrepairable.

ahh its becoming a distant memory already...
(sniff)

08-04-2003 16:57 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Driver actual went to a massage therapist to see if they could get the smile off his face! It didn't help. He's still smiling!! This is one memory I'm sure will never fade....

....at least not without some good therapy! Big Grin

~Groucho~
08-04-2003 17:03 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Reviews....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH