Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You did a great job Commander, and thanks for letting me in at the last minute!! Hey, wasn't there a prize for the LAST person to pay? Confused

~Groucho~
08-07-2003 15:55 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, we gave a way a corvette, you must have left already, and you needed to be present to win, I guess I'll have to keep it.
08-07-2003 16:02 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Crying

~Groucho~
08-07-2003 16:03 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Nez Nez is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 06-16-2003

I thought I got the corvette. You told me Mike and Terry would deliver it.
08-07-2003 16:15 Nez is offline Send an Email to Nez Homepage of Nez Search for Posts by Nez Add Nez to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Baby, they're much too fast.

08-07-2003 16:17 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

I know what I want, I know what I need...

08-07-2003 16:25 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Are you one of the Kings Kids?

Do you desereve the best?
08-07-2003 16:31 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Deserve.....doh!
08-07-2003 16:33 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

.......a new, new, new car.............

Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-07-2003 16:41 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Tinted glass?

08-07-2003 16:42 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Roll Eyes

08-07-2003 17:07 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

since I have not said so yet....

The MN BBQ ROCKED!

and so did Commander Cote and Slappedhard!

Thanks again Joe!

If any of you DAmbers have the chance to visit with the MN Fellowship I highly recommend it!

BD
08-07-2003 17:58 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Not all of us are rich and popular.

08-07-2003 17:59 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

popular?

I have Dubya to thank for the money
08-07-2003 18:02 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Vote for George!!!!

He brought BD to Chatsworth!

08-07-2003 18:04 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Imus B. Frank
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 08-02-2003

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Vote for George!!!!

NOPE - I brought BD to Chatsworth

Dubya took him the rest of the way (to MN).

"Perfectly"
08-07-2003 18:32 Imus B. Frank is offline Send an Email to Imus B. Frank Search for Posts by Imus B. Frank Add Imus B. Frank to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Vote Imus and W in 2004!!!!

08-07-2003 18:34 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Imus B. Frank
quote:
Vote for George!!!!

"Perfectly"

Do you have my stuff so I can pick it up today? (that is if I can sneak into the parking lot)

08-07-2003 18:36 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Imus B. Frank
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 08-02-2003

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
Originally posted by Imus B. Frank
quote:
Vote for George!!!!

"Perfectly"

Do you have my stuff so I can pick it up today? (that is if I can sneak into the parking lot)

Yes... but, better hit my cell phone - going home soon!
Perfectly
08-07-2003 18:38 Imus B. Frank is offline Send an Email to Imus B. Frank Search for Posts by Imus B. Frank Add Imus B. Frank to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

I'm leaving in 5min!

08-07-2003 18:40 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Reviews....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH