Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?)
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?) BD 07-27-2003 21:01
 RE: All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?) audiori 07-27-2003 23:56
 RE: All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?) dorfsmith 07-28-2003 00:03
 RE: All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?) BD 07-28-2003 00:13
 RE: All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?) brd2yrmother 07-28-2003 10:27
 RE: All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?) jiminy 07-28-2003 10:52
 Come to CA zippetydoodaddy 07-28-2003 19:36
 RE: All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?) Squidzit 07-28-2003 20:01
 RE: All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?) Captain Pedantic 07-28-2003 23:07
 RE: All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?) brd2yrmother 07-29-2003 02:27
 RE: All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?) BD 07-29-2003 08:43
 RE: All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?) .backs. 07-31-2003 16:53
 RE: All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?) BD 07-31-2003 18:26
 RE: All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?) .backs. 07-31-2003 18:37
 RE: All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?) BD 07-31-2003 19:01
 RE: All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?) .backs. 07-31-2003 21:12
 RE: All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?) .backs. 07-31-2003 21:17
 RE: All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?) brd2yrmother 08-02-2003 22:23
 RE: All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?) PuP 08-02-2003 22:40
 Happy Campers zippetydoodaddy 08-02-2003 23:21
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey audiori, do you have any info on this?

----- Original Message -----
To: SEVENTY-SEVENS@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 11:27 PM
Subject: [77'S] All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground

We sent out the master today for the barbeque EP Terry and I cut last weekend —- it’s a gas!!!

‘Ol pal Don Bown was at the controls, plus we dragged in Mark Harmon on doghouse and electric bass plus percussion and other stuff so it’s an official 77’s product, cheap at twice the price.

BUY BUY BUY!!!
07-27-2003 21:01 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Terry & Mike recorded a special ep for the BBQ tour. I've seen the artwork, but I haven't heard it yet. We'll probably put the cover artwork up pretty soon.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-27-2003 23:56 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What! That's cool!!!

07-28-2003 00:03 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

thanks!

I don't expect it to be ready for next weekend but who knows. Smile )
07-28-2003 00:13 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

The BBQ EP won't be available at the BBQ's?????? What kind of sense does that make?
07-28-2003 10:27 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

makes sense to me.

We'll be AT the BBQs
the EP will be somewhere else-OBVIOUSLY!!!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-28-2003 10:52 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Come to CA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just got confirmation from JT that the EP will be in Mike's and Terry's hands at the shows. We'll just have to trade small green pieces of paper for them.

I can't believe it! New music and Live music all in one night.

Oop. I wet 'em.Shocked

August 2005
07-28-2003 19:36 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

I'm printing my green paper right now!

~Groucho~
07-28-2003 20:01 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

When will they hit the stores for those of us with the taste not to expose our drooling fandom in public?

07-28-2003 23:07 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

wowzers, there have been a lot of releases in the last year. And I have it all, muahaha.
07-29-2003 02:27 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
The BBQ EP won't be available at the BBQ's?????? What kind of sense does that make?

well it's happened before.

Like the last Dogs tour when the Green Room Part Tour wasn't ready for the first several shows. Roll Eyes

So if it's not there don't be surprised, these things happen. Especially the last minute stuff. Either way I'm sure we will end up with a copy someday. Smile )

BD
07-29-2003 08:43 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Smartypants!

07-31-2003 16:53 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

I don't use that aliasss
07-31-2003 18:26 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Don't call me an ass!

07-31-2003 18:37 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

if the donkey fits!
07-31-2003 19:01 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

How much phenobarb would it take to stop a donkey fit?

07-31-2003 21:12 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

this one needs a few shots.

07-31-2003 21:17 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

The CD is great. I'm loving it. I'd like to reserve "The Best Things" for the Negative Fruit CD.
08-02-2003 22:23 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
The CD is great. I'm loving it. I'd like to reserve "The Best Things" for the Negative Fruit CD.

Oh Jealousy, why do you torment me so? Confused

Glad to hear it's a good one, brd! Big Grin

08-02-2003 22:40 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Happy Campers Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hap hap hap hap hap happy campers.

It's stuck so deeply in my head that I'm loopy. Big Grin

August 2005
08-02-2003 23:21 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH