Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

08-12-2003 21:36 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now I'm gonna have nightmares!

08-12-2003 23:00 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

quote:
Originally posted by BD

We had this album! I used to like it when I was little! Don't tell anyone please.

~Groucho~
08-12-2003 23:16 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

quote:
Originally posted by BD

Thanks BD! That's great!!

August 2005
08-12-2003 23:21 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

08-12-2003 23:36 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
Now I'm gonna have nightmares!

you can thank zippy for them. Wink
08-13-2003 00:22 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Prodigal Dog
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-17-2002
Location: Dude, be straight, be true. What is shakin' and bakin'? - Jish from the Blair Thumb

The Statesmen Quartet also had a album (in 1965) called All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground

08-13-2003 11:46 Prodigal Dog is offline Search for Posts by Prodigal Dog Add Prodigal Dog to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BD

When were Terry & C-Boy members? And who poked all their eyes out?

Not that I could've stood to watch either....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-13-2003 11:56 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
Originally posted by BD

I think BD poked thier eyes out to simulate the cover to Alarma in where all the boys eyes are poked out Big Grin

08-13-2003 12:00 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
Originally posted by BD

i'd like to poke c-boy's eyes out! Pleased

Cool
08-13-2003 12:02 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Roll Eyes

08-13-2003 12:06 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BD

yer too dang funny bd
Terry signed my ialarma! lp right above his scarey old self........

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-13-2003 12:07 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by the Tuxedo Clad Megastar
Roll Eyes

Hey CAR-MAN go to my website dude! Your pic made it on...............Of course not until your MOMMY signed my guestbook and started complaining Red Face D8 website

08-13-2003 12:08 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 07-27-2003

08-13-2003 12:18 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
El Diablo
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-457.gif

Registration Date: 12-15-2002
Location: most of you wouldn't know God if you saw him walking down the street in a green robe.... Kenneth Copeland

quote:
Originally posted by ToryNotion

Smile )

08-13-2003 12:21 El Diablo is offline Send an Email to El Diablo Search for Posts by El Diablo Add El Diablo to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Man Diablo you are one ugly MOFO

08-13-2003 12:23 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8

I think BD poked thier eyes out to simulate the cover to Alarma in where all the boys eyes are poked out Big Grin

not me..

zippy and his friends poked out the eyes as part of the videos they made for the BBQ.

08-13-2003 12:53 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
Originally posted by Driver8

not me..

zippy and his friends poked out the eyes as part of the videos they made for the BBQ.

Well then I apologize to the Zipster..........The credit goes to zippy dude Big Grin

08-13-2003 12:55 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

I love PhotoShop!!

August 2005
08-13-2003 13:16 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

I'm surprised no-one's brought up "River of Sorrow" yet. What a lovely song. Smile

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-13-2003 14:13 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH