Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Big Bear BBQ Who's Who List » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Big Bear BBQ Who's Who List
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

September it will be then. Is that Saturday OK?

Is anybody else in or will it just be us and the Simons family?

07-28-2003 18:43 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Of course I'll have to check, but I hope so.
07-29-2003 02:28 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Are we still on Greg or do you need more time?

08-04-2003 18:45 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

We may have the August 1st DVD (not for sale) ready for viewing by then, but I'd need a date to shoot for and then we could come up for the party. Big Grin

August 2005
08-04-2003 19:13 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

That would be cool.Wink

08-04-2003 19:51 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Greg???

08-04-2003 20:14 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i'll ask the goatlady about 9/6. She doesn't like to travel much, but she has this thing for Adrian.

What a kind invite.

08-05-2003 02:10 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

That would be wonderful.

08-05-2003 05:21 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Haven't been here much lately, sorry Dorf. Yeah. I think we can swing it. That'll be great to some of you fine folks when we can actually sit around and talk and relax. Let's do it. Smile )
08-05-2003 10:08 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

September 6 - woohoo. Let's have a burger bash!!!!!
08-05-2003 17:15 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Woo hoo. Sounds like this will actually happen. Anybody know how to BBQ??? Maybe I should have mentioned that I don't BBQ very well...We did get a nice BBQ this week though...Who's gonna be the cook?

08-05-2003 19:07 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

practice, practice, practice - actually I failed to get the charcoal lit the last two times we tried to BBQ at home. What a shame. I sure like BBQ.
08-06-2003 10:41 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

We do NOT want the goatlady at the grill!

08-06-2003 17:51 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

hmmmmm.....bbq

08-06-2003 17:58 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

i like my xs grilled with peppers and onions!

08-06-2003 18:00 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
practice, practice, practice - actually I failed to get the charcoal lit the last two times we tried to BBQ at home. What a shame. I sure like BBQ.

We should have better luck with our BBQ. It is hooked up to natural gas and lights with a single click of the button. If worse comes to worse I will try my hand at it but no promisesTongue

08-06-2003 18:18 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
somehypocriticalChrist-ian
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-22-2003

as the token lanky cowboy with the paunch smelling of horse manure and listening to Mortal, i can do the bbq'ing. and as for Big Bear, i love that whole hill. if i didn't have to work i would probably move to Crestline, or maybe even "Thousand Pines"....
08-07-2003 00:10 somehypocriticalChrist-ian is offline Send an Email to somehypocriticalChrist-ian Search for Posts by somehypocriticalChrist-ian Add somehypocriticalChrist-ian to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Wow, we need to start a real who's who list...

Elisha, Cindy, Adrian
Greg and family
Baxter and the Goat Lady???
Zipitydodaddy???
Somehypocriticalchristian???

I might need a bigger house Big Grin

08-07-2003 09:52 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Unless, somehypocriticalchristian is dodaddy or baxter or...hmmmm Big Grin

08-07-2003 09:55 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Is the pauch smelling of horse, or is it the whole cowboy.

Send me your addy, cowboy!

08-07-2003 11:40 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Big Bear BBQ Who's Who List

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH