Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Big Bear BBQ Who's Who List » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Big Bear BBQ Who's Who List
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
New Mommy
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-11-2003

Big Bear BBQ Who's Who List Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Elisha (woo hoo) Big Grin
Cindy (woo hoo) Big Grin
Adrian (woo hoo) Big Grin
Greg & Family (?) Confused
Terry Taylor (boo hoo)Crying
07-27-2003 00:01 New Mommy is offline Send an Email to New Mommy Search for Posts by New Mommy Add New Mommy to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great thread!

07-27-2003 00:17 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

bumma! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I gotta bone up on my astral projection-
if I were a bit better- I'D BE THE MAN!

(sorry, am listening to Donovan- he does that to me now and then- and I end up wearin my love like Heaven....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-27-2003 00:42 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I love that song Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-27-2003 02:10 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Grand Encephalon

You're gonna be there right wogs??? Big Grin

07-27-2003 02:52 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

What day is it?

07-27-2003 12:50 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Any day you could make it Big Grin Actually since Greg plans on coming up here soon I should check with him and set a date. Cindy started this as a joke but people might actually be interested in another BBQPleased

07-27-2003 12:58 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Is that Greg with flesch or feathers?

07-27-2003 13:01 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

It's just a little birdy.

07-27-2003 13:06 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

They are usually nervous at bbqs.

07-27-2003 13:07 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I've noticed. I'll have a cage ready for him though.

07-27-2003 13:08 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.GORT.
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-02-2003

PLease let me know if "our queen" is planning on attending.

I may bring the meat...
07-27-2003 13:11 .GORT. is offline Send an Email to .GORT. Search for Posts by .GORT. Add .GORT. to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I don't know if I have a cage big enough for you.

07-27-2003 13:22 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.GORT.
Esculent Eskimo

If I attend, I will expect the master bedroom (whether the queen is coming or not!)
07-27-2003 13:25 .GORT. is offline Send an Email to .GORT. Search for Posts by .GORT. Add .GORT. to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

All four of us will come - you better get more cages!
07-27-2003 13:29 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
.GORT.
Esculent Eskimo

I'll have to bring more tainted meat.

Did I say "tainted?" I meant peppered.
07-27-2003 13:32 .GORT. is offline Send an Email to .GORT. Search for Posts by .GORT. Add .GORT. to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
All four of us will come - you better get more cages!

Very cool!

07-27-2003 13:37 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
New Mommy
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-11-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by New Mommy

So... Gort is going to bring the taint...I mean peppered meat. I guess I will supply the rest of us with fresh meat. If anyone is really serious about coming up to this wonderful town, let me know. I would be happy to turn on the BBQ and listen to some fine DA music. How about August 23 or September 6th. Let me know so I can plan and buy food & drinks. PS Dorf said he doesn't BBQ. Do I have any Master Chef Volunteers??
07-28-2003 00:00 New Mommy is offline Send an Email to New Mommy Search for Posts by New Mommy Add New Mommy to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

At least big gay al is not supplying the meatShocked

07-28-2003 00:02 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

We'll just be getting back from Colorado on August 23, but September looks pretty good. Smile )
07-28-2003 10:29 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Big Bear BBQ Who's Who List

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH