Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA Show Update » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LA Show Update
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Steve just told me that he won't be able to do anything for our show. He wanted to, but he just ran out of time.

Better luck next time.

August 2005
07-29-2003 15:17 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wink The LA show is going to be great!!! I'm only 3000 miles away... hmmm Wink

07-29-2003 15:19 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Zippety, don't you dare tell us that Doug Oldham is not going to appear!

07-29-2003 15:21 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Confused

Am I a loser? I don't know who that is. Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

August 2005
07-29-2003 15:23 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Gospel music giant

07-29-2003 15:26 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

ZIP Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

even I know Doug - but recall him with black hair.
has it been that long?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-29-2003 15:39 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Shocked

07-29-2003 15:40 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Well, it's a darned good thing that a genteel and highly refined lady like myself ISN'T going to this horrible LA show, with boa constrictors and rhinos...............tsk, tsk, such innuendo here.

Hmmmmpphhhhh

(heh heh heh)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-29-2003 15:42 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Sorry, we thought the locker room was closed to the ladies.

07-29-2003 15:43 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Well, it's a darned good thing that a genteel and highly refined lady like myself ISN'T going to this horrible LA show, with boa constrictors and rhinos...............tsk, tsk, such innuendo here.

Hmmmmpphhhhh

(heh heh heh)

Rar! Tongue

07-29-2003 15:45 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

watch it, Dennis!!

(do not divulge any of my secrets, like the den of boa constrictors you saw in my living room!!)

07-29-2003 15:56 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
Sorry, we thought the locker room was closed to the ladies.

..........well, it probably is.................

Wink

07-29-2003 15:56 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woolly Eggwhisk

Confused eh?

Woggy's a Man, Baby!

August 2005
07-29-2003 16:14 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Wes Berlin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just called me from Union Station where he was catching a local rail, having just dined on Tequitos (Olvera Street) with his children. Just had to call and share that with me. Actually, I'm glad. I miss it. I miss S.CA. I'm gonna miss the BBQ.

WAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Crying

Oklay. Baby done. Man back! Big Grin
07-29-2003 16:54 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

hmmmmmmmmm taquitos. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i am back.

taquitos were good, although the green sauce was a bit mild today. and the metro rail "gold line"(just opened this weekend) rocks!

07-29-2003 17:56 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Yeah, I was just there on Friday, I think. The sauce could be hotter. I guess we'll have to ask Terry which one is the favorite stand (there's like 20 of em).

August 2005
07-29-2003 18:04 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

the one at the end. Smile

07-29-2003 18:20 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Genteel and WHAT?????

07-29-2003 18:30 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Just the one stand for Terry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He was very specific about this. However, I thought the sauce was never quite as hot as the first time I was there.

BTW, not only did Berlin call to rub it in, then that same day, last night, Rich Brimer calls me from the beach to tell me how he wishes I were there. Good grief!

AHH well. God had a plan. I am preaching again at that church Bellingham this Sunday. I'm nearly on board as pastor so I really needed to be available there too.

sniff

tequitos

sniff

beach
07-30-2003 16:12 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Hey Theo, wes and I might be doing lunch over on Olvera street. We'll have a taquito in your honor! Big Grin

on friday that is
07-30-2003 16:14 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA Show Update

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH