Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA Show Update » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LA Show Update
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
No physical clues, just biographical.

I once worked as a Jungle Cruise Skipper at Disneyland.

I remember you Big Grin

07-25-2003 01:09 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
No physical clues, just biographical.

I once worked as a Jungle Cruise Skipper at Disneyland.

I remember you Big Grin

It's funny you say that. One time when working in the Disney Store in Portland Oregon, I noticed three Japanese girls looking in a wallet and up at me and giggling and pointing.

They eventually got the nerve and shuffled toward me, heads low and smiling. In broken english they asked me to look in the wallet. They had a picture of me in costume with them at Disneyland one year before. Wild world.

Here's another Dark Disney Joke only for use on Grad Night after 2:00am -

That boa constrictor is the second largest snake in the jungle! And ladies, if you want to see the largest snake, I get off at 6!

I'm sorry. Someone tell me if it's not appropriate.

August 2005
07-25-2003 13:29 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

That's quite appropriate Big Grin

07-25-2003 17:48 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

i like it! Pleased

Cool
07-25-2003 18:14 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Just don't bring it out at the bbq!

07-26-2003 14:18 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

OKEE DOKEE!

sorry Big Grin

August 2005
07-28-2003 12:19 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Yikes! Anymore dark side of Disney????
07-29-2003 02:23 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Not that I'd be happy with myself for sharing.

I'm already sorry I brought the conversation to the gutter.

Frown

August 2005
07-29-2003 14:11 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

join me now and then- dude.
I thought it was hilarious!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-29-2003 14:14 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I'm glad theres more than one
Pirate in the Caribbean!

07-29-2003 14:15 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

The crickettt has titanium legs and teeth!

07-29-2003 14:19 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

And there's a rumour goin' 'round 'bout a big long boa
And I hear it's living under the fat man's porch

Some say it's insatiable
Some say it just unhooks its jaws
And then it swallows most anything it wants
Even a full grown fat man

07-29-2003 14:52 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

DON'T PLAY GOD!!
(how'd ya get so good.........)

07-29-2003 14:54 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

We don't need those revolutionary words here, mister!

07-29-2003 14:55 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

I've just got to say, because this thread is about LA after all that that cd has to be the most under-rated one of all time, well one of them anyway.

07-29-2003 14:56 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

amen

You would need some jaws of life to pry me away from my copy!

07-29-2003 14:58 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

That line is one of the best and saddest ever too, man! I love that cd.

07-29-2003 15:00 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

amen

07-29-2003 15:01 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

DOUBLE aMEN
PLUS THE BAND LOOKS SUPER COOL!!!

07-29-2003 15:13 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

apparently they have more songs on tape somewhere...

07-29-2003 15:15 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA Show Update

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH