Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA Show Update » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LA Show Update
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i took 2 semesters of NT greek a few years ago.....
maybe i'll look it up.......

or maybe no..... Red Face

Cool
07-30-2003 19:05 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i thought it meant, "Good day!"

07-30-2003 19:09 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

OH! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Totally, bax.

Kal = beautiful
Hameras = day

Beautiful Day

Very good

Ochin Harasho (that'd be Russian) Big Grin Roll Eyes
07-30-2003 19:13 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

So, have you ever read The Idiot, Theo?

i think DA should write a concept album around it.

07-30-2003 19:15 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Ummmm... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

only his version of the computer, the Bible and the guitar.
07-30-2003 19:22 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy

Mr. Mxlpltk

ktlplxm restim

Big Grin

August 2005
07-30-2003 19:22 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Dostoevsky's version?

07-30-2003 19:23 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Sorry... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm a slow read. And no, haven't.
07-30-2003 19:24 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

What do you like most about Russian culture or achievement in the arts?

07-30-2003 19:27 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
wes wears a bro!wes wears a bro!wes wears a bro!wes wears a bro!wes wears a bro!wes wears a bro!wes wears a bro!wes wears a bro!wes wears a bro!wes wears a bro!wes wears a bro!wes wears a bro!wes wears a bro!wes wears a bro!wes wears a bro!wes wears a bro!wes wears a bro!wes wears a bro!

Big Grin

wes wears a bro? Shocked
07-30-2003 19:47 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Is he ashamed of his whiteness?

07-30-2003 19:50 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
wes where's my bro! wes where's my bro! wes where's my bro! wes where's my bro! wes where's my bro! wes where's my bro! wes where's my bro! wes where's my bro! wes where's my bro! wes where's my bro! wes where's my bro! wes where's my bro! wes where's my bro! wes where's my bro! wes where's my bro! wes where's my bro! wes where's my bro! wes where's my bro!

Big Grin

wes wears a bro? Shocked

obviously, someones not reading very closely. Smile

07-30-2003 20:27 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Bax Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey brother,
Russian culture?
I love/d Babashka moiya (my grandmother)--we were soul-knit.
I TOTALLY love the food (piroshki, pelmeni, lyepyoshki) and I even learned to love cabbage.
I love the peasant style clothing.
I ABSOLUTELY love the music. My first instrument was balaliki.
I love the language and don't comprehend the self loathing the Russians had for themselves over the French. Bah!
I love the dark blue soul of Po Russki. And I am definitely Russki Dousha (the soul of the Russian).

beyond that, I love Tsiakosfsky and Baba Yaga tales. Big Grin

I love moi papashka (my father).
07-30-2003 20:41 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

nEW rUMOUR dU jOUR...
zippity=TomG

07-30-2003 21:10 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Hey Theo, you just went over 1000 posts a couple ago!!! Way to go!! You do know that I am in hot pursuit of you don't you? (Not that there's anything wrong with that)

07-30-2003 21:16 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Wow. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does that mean that my rank changed too? Confused
07-30-2003 21:20 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Yes it did, you're no longer an eggwhisk!!!! And to think some of your teachers said you'd never succeed!

07-30-2003 21:21 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Hey brother,
Russian culture?
I love/d Babashka moiya (my grandmother)--we were soul-knit.
I TOTALLY love the food (piroshki, pelmeni, lyepyoshki) and I even learned to love cabbage.
I love the peasant style clothing.
I ABSOLUTELY love the music. My first instrument was balaliki.
I love the language and don't comprehend the self loathing the Russians had for themselves over the French. Bah!
I love the dark blue soul of Po Russki. And I am definitely Russki Dousha (the soul of the Russian).

beyond that, I love Tsiakosfsky and Baba Yaga tales. Big Grin

I love moi papashka (my father).

Thanks Theo.

07-31-2003 15:56 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA Show Update

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH