Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Eddies on ebay » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eddies on ebay
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dr Rich
well I lost on my bid for outdoor elvis... by a mere 50 cents Crying

Heck, I still got my cd-r and 13 yr old tape! Pleased
(of course I will be the first to order the Stunt re-issue. You are only helping the creep making money out of a bad situation by buying it for a crazy price on e-bay... but again, we've already had that talk...) Smile )

quote:

I got it on tape... would ya like to work out a dfbb type deal?

Smile )

We must talk off-line about such things as to not offend the "weak".... Pleased beatmenace@qrio.com

06-13-2002 13:29 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dr Rich
well I lost on my bid for outdoor elvis... by a mere 50 cents Crying

Heck, I still got my cd-r and 13 yr old tape! Pleased
(of course I will be the first to order the Stunt re-issue. You are only helping the creep making money out of a bad situation by buying it for a crazy price on e-bay... but again, we've already had that talk...) Smile )

quote:

I got it on tape... would ya like to work out a dfbb type deal?

Smile )

We must talk off-line about such things as to not offend the "weak".... Pleased beatmenace@qrio.com

I'll email you Pleased

06-13-2002 13:30 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

go ahead Joey... check your email Wink

06-13-2002 13:42 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Don't tempt me! Pleased

06-13-2002 13:44 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Don't tempt me! Pleased

promises of love gifts abound Smile )

06-13-2002 13:46 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Eeewwwww!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"promises of love gifts abound"

This doesn't have to do with those stupid birds again, does it?

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-13-2002 13:48 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Huh???? Confused

06-13-2002 13:50 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by carl
"promises of love gifts abound"

This doesn't have to do with those stupid birds again, does it?

over there!

Over here!

Pleased

06-13-2002 13:50 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Eddies on ebay

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH