Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Come as a Child (or not at all) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Come as a Child (or not at all)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wow, all of you with young kids...........them were the dayz!

I just know I'll make an awesome gramma someday!!!

(not just yet, however!)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-23-2003 23:34 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
wow, all of you with young kids...........them were the dayz!

we also have two teenagers(15 and 14) and a 6 year old. Smile

07-23-2003 23:43 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

God BLESS you, Wes!

are you sane???

07-23-2003 23:52 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

.....sometimes Smile

but...sanity is overrated Big Grin

07-23-2003 23:52 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

well then you are doing better than most parents!! God bless you. Not necessarily with more kids mind you, I just hope He blesses you.

07-23-2003 23:55 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Wow! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This family is just too DAmb beautiful! Your posts make me feel quite special. Thank you so much.

I will email JT tonight about having the audiori send some CDs ahead to the gig. Hopefully it is do-able.

I will jealously be missing you all.

In the meanwhile, the church gig in Bellingham WA is getting kicked up another notch and we're on the home stretch. Looking good. Thankx for the continued prayers.

Bless y'all! Big Grin
07-23-2003 23:58 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Official Impasto

hey theo....

good to see ya about Smile

07-24-2003 00:02 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thankx, pal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But on my limited dial up (still awaiting my DSL) I've gotta make this a quickie!

Talk to you soon, I hope! Bye!
07-24-2003 00:04 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

theo..........

hugs your way, man Smile

Wishing you all the best................

07-24-2003 00:07 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Bellingham is a pot smoking, tree hugging, hemp wearing, coffee drinking, granola crunching, rockport loving suburb.

It has KVOS!

A TV Channel that had frisky frolics! It made me who I am today.

07-24-2003 11:52 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

THEO-
once yer in- put me down to do a special some Sunday Morning..then I'll HAVE to show up- and I can skip out before the boring preache..(oops, am I talking out loud?)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-24-2003 12:09 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

You know that in the Anglican church, if you're going through the canonical process - the hiring church cannot ask for a sermon in advance.

07-24-2003 12:43 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Ahhhhhh Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bellingham!! You gotta love it!

So, Stuart! Were ya abiding?

Oh, also. Just got back from Children's Hospital in Seattle. Ethan has a little bit of asthma and had a check up. I was able to push 5 CDs off on Doctors, Assistants and others.

It's always a loving and emotional reunion down there--but this time I was pickin' their pockets for the cause! Big Grin
07-24-2003 15:15 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Official Impasto

atta boy!!! Pleased

07-24-2003 15:18 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Stu doesn't really live anywhere. He's more imagination that animation.

07-24-2003 15:44 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I have visions of Theo
from a Childrens story I recall
"Hats for Sale! Hats for Sale!"

theo at work (not the one sitting-you dolt!)

Am glad you were well received-
hey, wheres my CAACONAA (I just love those letters together.....)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-24-2003 15:53 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

CAACONAA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The entire "m-m-m-m-my CAACONAA" thing really cracks me up. Imagine my wife and I driving along, Andrew and Jordan in the back seat and all three boys (me, A & J) all singing at the top of our lungs to my wife, Sharon:

"M-m-m-m-my Sharona!"

Hey Wes, muh man! What's the end of August looking like for you? I wanna set a date for our house-warming! Cool
07-24-2003 16:55 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Hey Jiminy! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How about the children's story, "Here comes Theo." In a church where I co-pastored (long ago) there was this little gal named Sara. She was as innocent as snow. My co-pastor, Eric, brings this book and reads it to the entire cogregation.

"Look out, Sara!! Here comes Theo! Boom! Down they both go and Sara gets the licking treatment!!"

Theo, in this story, is of course a dog.

Well, everybody is cracking up. Sara is red-faced and has no clue really why everybody else is laughing. She's just embarrased that her name is in the story.
07-24-2003 16:58 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Garth
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-20-2003

just got it in the mail!!! Big Grin

but haven't played it yet... need to... Smile

07-24-2003 23:09 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
THEO-
once yer in- put me down to do a special some Sunday Morning..then I'll HAVE to show up- and I can skip out before the boring preache..(oops, am I talking out loud?)

Hey, me, too!

And NOT the same Sunday as my brother...............he doesn't share well Smile

j/k

we could do a duet, ya know!

07-24-2003 23:13 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Come as a Child (or not at all)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH