Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Come as a Child (or not at all) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Come as a Child (or not at all)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Wish y'all could see the cool music workshop the Lord has provided me. I've put up walls and painted and carpet is going in. But the bench area is set up and I'm blasting cool tunes and packaging orders as they come in.

Cool, you have a workshop. I'm going to call my friend Ron the mechanic and see if I can get you some of the Snap On Tools calendars. Oh I'm not referring to the secular calendar with the buxom beauties, I'm referring to the chaste version. The one with stills from Little House on the Prairie, and 7th Heaven.

07-22-2003 12:33 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
all orders that I received in the last week or so go out in about 30 minutes.

can't wait to hear it! Big Grin

Cool
07-22-2003 12:52 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

swell Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nifty!
07-22-2003 12:52 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
nifty!

i guess that means that mine is on it's way? Big Grin

Cool
07-22-2003 12:54 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

theo! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I gotta go snail mail- could you be kind and post the Addy here fer me?
(since you moved?
Thx
jiminY

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-22-2003 13:04 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

for anyone else:

Andy's Angels' Records
c/o theo obrastoff
4106-123rd Place NE
Marysville, WA 98271

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-22-2003 14:51 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

and Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the AAR phone remains the same:

425-772-2121
07-22-2003 16:48 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

It's a beautiful thing, Theo. Thanks.
07-23-2003 14:36 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

sorry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I won't be able to make the LA show after all. The trip to C-Stone, moving and other demanding matters have really left my four-year-old, Ethan, feeling disoriented and needy. It is my pleasure to stay home with him and help him settle into our new home.

Also, I'm prayerfully awaiting to hear whether or not I'll be the new Senior Minister at the church that has been interviewing me. I'll keep ya posted.

LA BBQ!! Alas, I hardly knew ye! Hopefully Mike & Terry will have some of the CDs with them.
07-23-2003 16:30 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

if they don't.....send me some and i'll "pretend i'm theo...for just one night" Big Grin

07-23-2003 16:36 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
I won't be able to make the LA show after all.

Crying

Cool
07-23-2003 16:37 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

NO THEO?!?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OUCH!

It's a hard drink.

You are my hero though. Keep up the fatherhood.

Is there anyway we can bring CAACONAA to the stage that night?

August 2005
07-23-2003 16:47 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i will selfishly shed a few tears, Theo ,but i am glad that Ethan will have his wonderful dad for the week-end.

07-23-2003 17:13 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Well done, Theo. I know it's hard to put family first sometimes, but it's always best. We'll miss you.
07-23-2003 18:19 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
LA BBQ!! Alas, I hardly knew ye!

we love ya man! Crying

07-23-2003 21:35 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Hey, I gotta 4 year old too. Uh oh ...

07-23-2003 22:54 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
eariii
unregistered
Miss Ya Theo.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Also, I'm prayerfully awaiting to hear whether or not I'll be the new Senior Minister at the church that has been interviewing me. I'll keep ya posted.

Wow, I was SO looking forward to talking to you again Theo. My kids just returned home from my Parent's home in Marysville, WA!!! Saw you were living there and wanted to see what church you were 'candidating' at. My Bro-in-law (BD's Bro-in-Law) is Sr. Pastor of a church in Renton...

Anyway, 'nuff rambling from me... I'll be sure to have a cold one for you (I'm already in hot water for saying the 'B' word a little too much....) so I won't mention Beer!

See ya - good lookin' shot of you on my home page: check out www.skiprichards.com

Later
07-23-2003 22:59
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

oh, go ahead and mention it.............the "b" word......a Rolling Rock awaits me.........

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-23-2003 23:17 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall

me too...

Cool
07-23-2003 23:22 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall

me too...

me too (of course, he's the youngest of our 4)!

07-23-2003 23:32 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Come as a Child (or not at all)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH