Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Yessir » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Yessir
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shemp
unregistered
Yessir Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool tunes. More More More please. Big Grin
Its nice to hear lyrics that make me laugh...

Acoustic piano on I'm in Love, nice touch! Psycho songs are cool.

Don't Worry... kinda creepy how you know about my personal life....

Regards,
Shemp
05-20-2002 13:54
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

here hear Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what shemp said

(dare I reveal that I really posted just so ™ would be the last post on all visible threads?)

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-20-2002 15:21 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

See how you are? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's MY ploy!!

he he he

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-20-2002 16:33 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Matt K Matt K is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-03-2002

These songs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was just able to listen to these tunes, and I gotta agree. I really like them. Especially I'm in love, it's pretty insane! I would definitely buy a CD, if one should come out.
05-20-2002 18:02 Matt K is offline Send an Email to Matt K Homepage of Matt K Search for Posts by Matt K Add Matt K to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Matt K: xxthundrrblt67xx YIM Account Name of Matt K: scrapbrain_409
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

12-18-2004 20:34 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Yessir

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH