Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Tim Chandler! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey Tim Chandler!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Soul Kissin
unregistered
Hey Tim Chandler! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How's Surfonic part II coming along? Just kidding.
Hey, those guys in cowboy hats who were shocked when you guys came out and did your concert with the new sound; did they ever warm up to you guys at the show?
SK
(I last spoke to you as One Weigh Street)
07-09-2003 12:37
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes

07-09-2003 12:51 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey, there--soul...er, one...er

anyway, no they never really did warm up to us. i think they were just too polite to get up and walk out.

it used to be a band joke about seeing how far into the set it would take to clear an entire room
07-09-2003 12:53 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Why'n't you guys just play side two of Live Peace in Toronto?

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-09-2003 13:00 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Daniel Amos

hey, carl--

i don't think anything but the entirety of the first da record would've made them happy
07-09-2003 13:05 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Soul Kissin
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
hey, there--soul...er, one...er

anyway, no they never really did warm up to us. i think they were just too polite to get up and walk out.

it used to be a band joke about seeing how far into the set it would take to clear an entire room

Tongue That's pretty funny. I was wondering about that.

Here's another qeustion: As one who travels a lot, who is the most famous non-CCM person you've ever met, talked to, at an airport, or on a train?
SK
07-09-2003 13:07
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
hey, carl--

i don't think anything but the entirety of the first da record would've made them happy

not even a few tunes from side one of Shotgun Angel??

I like Shotgun Angel a lot, but those fans who can't stop talking about how great that record (and the first one for that matter) scare me to death! Shocked

07-09-2003 13:07 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Was that snide? The band still has not surpassed MBEddy!
07-09-2003 13:08 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Was that snide? The band still has not surpassed MBEddy!

secret scripts and 3D glasses???

07-09-2003 13:09 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

sk--one of the guy's wives got little richard's autograph at an airport once

john cusak asked me to light his cigarette at 4:30 in the morning in the tiny club he used to own in nyc

baxter--i should probably know, but what's mbeddy?
07-09-2003 13:12 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

oh, ok--mary baker eddy?
07-09-2003 13:13 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
john cusak asked me to light his cigarette at 4:30 in the morning in the tiny club he used to own in nyc

wow... what an honor eh?? Tongue

was Jack Black with him?? Pleased

07-09-2003 13:14 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

by the way, are you Charles Mingus fan??

07-09-2003 13:16 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
oh, ok--mary baker eddy?

That's right. MBD was fine, but MBE still rules!
07-09-2003 13:16 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Shoulda told him "smokin's a sin!"

Big Grin
07-09-2003 13:16 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket
Shoulda told him "smokin's a sin!"

Big Grin

"No one in the band smokes, what you are about to see is a special effect!" Tongue

07-09-2003 13:18 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

"Eveybody in the band appreciates smokes!"

...er somethin' to that effect
07-09-2003 13:19 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

Tim, when's the new DA album coming out? It's already been 2 years!!!!!!!

Big Grin

(the band whose fans won't let it go away)
07-09-2003 13:21 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket
"Eveybody in the band appreciates smokes!"

...er somethin' to that effect

...smokes a lot of Camels, he drives the van all night. Cool

07-09-2003 13:21 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

quote:

Did you ask him what he's been up to since Better Off Dead? Wink
07-09-2003 13:21 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Tim Chandler!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH