Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I GOT IT! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I GOT IT!
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 I GOT IT! Squidzit 07-08-2003 19:54
 cool! dennis 07-08-2003 19:56
 RE: I GOT IT! Squidzit 07-08-2003 19:57
 RE: I GOT IT! baxter 07-08-2003 19:58
 RE: I GOT IT! Squidzit 07-08-2003 20:00
 RE: I GOT IT! dennis 07-08-2003 20:05
 RE: I GOT IT! dennis 07-08-2003 20:05
 RE: I GOT IT! Squidzit 07-08-2003 20:13
 RE: I GOT IT! dennis 07-08-2003 20:14
 RE: I GOT IT! Squidzit 07-08-2003 20:15
 RE: I GOT IT! dennis 07-08-2003 20:16
 RE: I GOT IT! Squidzit 07-08-2003 20:18
 RE: I GOT IT! dennis 07-08-2003 20:19
 RE: I GOT IT! Mark 07-08-2003 20:35
 RE: I GOT IT! Woggy 07-08-2003 21:40
 RE: I GOT IT! Mark 07-08-2003 21:42
 RE: I GOT IT! JR88 07-08-2003 21:44
 RE: I GOT IT! Mark 07-08-2003 21:46
 RE: I GOT IT! JR88 07-08-2003 21:47
 RE: I GOT IT! Mark 07-08-2003 21:49
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

I GOT IT! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got my dogs dvd in the mail! I should have checked my mail box earlier!! Yeeehhaaa!! That sure was quick!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

~Groucho~
07-08-2003 19:54 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

cool! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

are ya watching it??? Smile )

07-08-2003 19:56 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Thread Starter Thread Started by Squidzit
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No, my kids are watching Pokemon right now, I gotta wait till they go to sleep. That will be soon! Big Grin

~Groucho~
07-08-2003 19:57 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Enjoy it Squid!
07-08-2003 19:58 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Drivers coming over right now, we are going to get some of those snacks that were suggested on the late night snack thread and watch the concert! Yeehhaaa!! Sorry, I'm just a little excited! Big Grin

~Groucho~
07-08-2003 20:00 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
No, my kids are watching Pokemon right now, I gotta wait till they go to sleep. That will be soon! Big Grin

sorry kids (throwing "Pokemon" DVD like a frisbee) daddy has something he wants to watch!

07-08-2003 20:05 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
Drivers coming over right now, we are going to get some of those snacks that were suggested on the late night snack thread and watch the concert! Yeehhaaa!! Sorry, I'm just a little excited! Big Grin

where do you live???
Minnesota??

07-08-2003 20:05 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

I live in Illinois, the package was sent yesterday. Jeffrey K is in Illinois too.

~Groucho~
07-08-2003 20:13 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

damb it! Crying

I was gonna invite myself over! Shocked

07-08-2003 20:14 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

If you can get here, come on over! Big Grin

~Groucho~
07-08-2003 20:15 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I would but it's too long a drive from St Paul! Crying

But thanks anyways! Smile )

07-08-2003 20:16 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Sorry! Frown

Well gotta to, uh watch my dvd now.

Big Grin

~Groucho~
07-08-2003 20:18 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Have fun!
Say Hello to driver8 for me! Pleased

Cool

07-08-2003 20:19 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I'm so jealous.

07-08-2003 20:35 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

do you have them Pizza Rolls cookin' yet?

I'll be right there........let's see, Duluth to the Chicago area is about 7 hours......it's 9:40 now.........I'll be there at 5:00 a.m.

see ya Smile Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-08-2003 21:40 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

That's probably fine. He'll be watching it over and over through the night.

07-08-2003 21:42 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

we've just finished viewing the most awesome DVD ever produced and we are also 20 pounds heavier.....whew! Chocolate cakes are good Big Grin

This DVD is ROCKIN HOT!!

Thanks Jeffery K. Big Grin

07-08-2003 21:44 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Mark Mark is a male

I'm still sitting here jealous. Maybe mine will arrive in the next couple of days. It will take it longer to get to Texas.

07-08-2003 21:46 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
I'm still sitting here jealous. Maybe mine will arrive in the next couple of days. It will take it longer to get to Texas.

well if it makes ya feel better we were thinking of all you guys Big Grin

07-08-2003 21:47 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Mark Mark is a male

It doesn't make me feel that much better. Wink But thanks.

07-08-2003 21:49 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I GOT IT!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH