Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA BBQ - who's who list » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 12 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LA BBQ - who's who list
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why does Joey get a "woo hoo?"

07-26-2003 14:37 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cuz he gets his feelings hurt easily
07-26-2003 14:39 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Hath a baxturd not blood that runs red too?

07-26-2003 14:41 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

1 - zipppy of course (woo hoo)
2 - BD (woo hoo)
3 - wes berlin or .wesberlin. (woo hoo)
4 - Vertigo Vic (old board) (woo hoo)
5 - The Body Polliticker (new board) (woo hoo)
6 - Alex Trebek (I remember Alex) (woo hoo)
7 - Baxturd (woo hoo)
8 - brd2yrmother (woo hoo)
9 - Joey (woo hoo)
10- somehypocriticalChrist-ian (woo hoo)
11- Rob Gray (woo hoo)
12- Rich Brimmer (maybe, yes-no?) (woo hoo)
13- eariii (I think he is related to Über Parrot) (woo hoo)

Theo (boo hoo)
Adrian's Mom and Dad (boo hoo)
07-26-2003 21:27 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

At least we are in good company.

07-26-2003 23:13 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Why does Joey get a "woo hoo?"

now the woo hoo is meaningless... everybody has one.... Frown

Cool
07-27-2003 18:09 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

2 - BD (woo hoo)
7 - Baxturd (woo hoo)
9 - Joey (woo hoo) (woo hoo)
11- Rob Gray (woo hoo)

Theo (boo hoo)
07-27-2003 18:22 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

woo hoo! Big Grin

Cool
07-27-2003 18:25 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

I'll be at the show on August 1st...I wasn't planning on it at first, but I got a great deal on a flight, so why not? Flying in late Thursday night...see you guys at the show.

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

07-28-2003 01:17 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I'm gonna miss meeting another cool guy.Crying

07-28-2003 02:04 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

and you will miss meeting me... the coolest guy of the bunch! Cool

Roll Eyes

Cool
07-28-2003 02:07 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Grand Encephalon

You are "the" cool guy. Jeffery is just "another" cool guy Big Grin

07-28-2003 09:36 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

2 - BD (woo hoo)
7 - Baxturd (woo hoo)
9 - Joey (woo hoo) (woo hoo)(THE cool guy)
11- Rob Gray (woo hoo)
14- jeffrey k. (another cool guy) (woo hoo)

Theo (boo hoo)

07-28-2003 09:41 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Wow! This week. I'm ready.
07-28-2003 10:22 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

only in CA . . . Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

7/31 - Escondido, CA
Felicita Park
Show starts at 6p
$10 suggested donation
Please Note: This show will be billed as a concert in the park, NOT a barbeque (due to fire restrictions)

07-28-2003 10:34 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

It'll still be plenty smokin'!!!
07-29-2003 02:31 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

woohoo!

07-29-2003 02:32 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

tomorrow!!! Big Grin Cool Smile )

Cool
07-31-2003 11:55 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

quote:
Originally posted by joey
tomorrow!!! Big Grin Cool Smile )

I love ya, Tomorrow.

Yer only a day away!! Big Grin

August 2005
07-31-2003 12:03 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Big Grin Cool Pleased

Cool
07-31-2003 12:11 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 12 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA BBQ - who's who list

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH