Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA BBQ - who's who list » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LA BBQ - who's who list
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

07-09-2003 16:19 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

oooOOOOOWWWWWOOOOOOOoooooooo

Save me a seat up front! (spot on the grass?)

BD

sent your package today zippy! Wink

Thanks Dorcus. You tha shiznit.

August 2005
07-09-2003 16:20 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Big Grin

07-09-2003 16:20 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Hey BD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Speaking of packages, is it too impossible to hope that I might see my packages when we meet up at this L.A. shin-dig?? Big Grin
07-09-2003 16:25 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Speaking of packages, is it too impossible to hope that I might see my packages when we meet up at this L.A. shin-dig?? Big Grin

that may be a possabilitiltytylty

07-09-2003 16:28 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Woo-hoo! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would be verily psyched!! Wes and I could watch them the day after the B-B-Q!!

Do whatcya can, my friend! How cool! Cool
07-09-2003 16:30 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:

9 - ???? Joey ????

Depart Flight
8:25am
Fri, Aug 01 204 Spokane, WA
Boeing 737-300 Phoenix, AZ
On Time:90-100% 11:04am
Fri, Aug 01 Meal: None
Class: Coach
1:35pm
Fri, Aug 01 706 Phoenix, AZ
Boeing 737-300 Los Angeles, CA
On Time:90-100% 2:54pm

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Cool
07-09-2003 16:43 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

This is exasperating. Quit talking about all the goodies you guys are sending to each other in front of the rest of us. Or send them to all of us. Crying
07-09-2003 16:44 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:

9 - ???? Joey ????

Depart Flight

yes!

are you bringing the btg with ya?

Big Grin

07-09-2003 17:02 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:
quote:

9 - ???? Joey ????

Depart Flight

yes!

Big Grin

they don't let you take that on the plane.....
we'll have to make some there! Pleased

Cool
07-09-2003 17:06 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

and i do believe that rich brimer will be there as well!

07-09-2003 17:09 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:
quote:

9 - ???? Joey ????

Depart Flight

yes!

Big Grin

they don't let you take that on the plane.....
we'll have to make some there! Pleased

done....and done! Tongue

07-09-2003 17:10 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool

Cool
07-09-2003 17:15 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

1 - zipppy of course
2 - BD
3 - wes berlin or .wesberlin.
4 - Vertigo Vic (old board)
5 - The Body Polliticker (new board)
6 - Alex Trebek (I remember Alex)
7 - Baxturd
8 - brd2yrmother
9 - Joey (woo hoo)
10- somehypocriticalChrist-ian Smile
11- Theo (I saw his raised hand on the wrong thread)
12-13 Adrian's Mom and Dad (maybe, we hope)
14- Rob Gray
15- Rich Brimmer (maybe, yes-no?)

07-09-2003 17:25 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
This is exasperating. Quit talking about all the goodies you guys are sending to each other in front of the rest of us. Or send them to all of us. Crying

Tongue

07-09-2003 17:25 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Mad
07-09-2003 17:56 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
Mad

well what do you want birdboy?

let me know and if I have it, i'll send it your way. Smile

07-09-2003 18:23 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Well... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll share with Birdie, no problem! Cool
07-09-2003 18:37 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Theo, you're going to the LA show and NOT Minnesota??? No more lemonade for you!!
07-09-2003 19:22 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

We will buy him taquitos with his lemonade!

07-09-2003 19:23 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA BBQ - who's who list

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH