Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA BBQ - who's who list » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 12 13 [14] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LA BBQ - who's who list
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
somehypocriticalChrist-ian
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-22-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Imus B. Frank
Favorite quote of the evening was Terry's reaction to the news that another DAmbit disk was coming... "It's only ok to do if you make it cheesier! The cheesy ones are the ones I like."

and Terry said point blank that i got dibs on "Sprinklerhead"...
08-03-2003 01:25 somehypocriticalChrist-ian is offline Send an Email to somehypocriticalChrist-ian Search for Posts by somehypocriticalChrist-ian Add somehypocriticalChrist-ian to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
alrighty....with the help of wes jr. here are some pics from last night in chatsworth. Smile

love the pics! they look fantastic Smile )
08-03-2003 01:30 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by somehypocriticalChrist-ian
quote:
Favorite quote of the evening was Terry's reaction to the news that another DAmbit disk was coming... "It's only ok to do if you make it cheesier! The cheesy ones are the ones I like."

well....then come out to monrovia and record it at "the fabulous jokrland" studio. Smile

08-03-2003 01:33 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by anne
quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
alrighty....with the help of wes jr. here are some pics from last night in chatsworth. Smile

love the pics! they look fantastic Smile )

thanks anne. it was! Big Grin

sorry, could help myself. Smile

08-03-2003 01:35 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
somehypocriticalChrist-ian
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-22-2003

give me a little time, i have to transpose it from cheesy 1987 to cheesy 1997...
08-03-2003 01:36 somehypocriticalChrist-ian is offline Send an Email to somehypocriticalChrist-ian Search for Posts by somehypocriticalChrist-ian Add somehypocriticalChrist-ian to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

you got it.

but stay in touch. Pleased

08-03-2003 01:42 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Bubba Death Machine
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 05-28-2002
Location: Comin' to yer town.... we'll help you kick the devil's ass for Jesus!

Back, like, OFF, dude!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by somehypocriticalChrist-ian
quote:

We, like, did that one already! You can't have, you know, like, it! Dibble on something else, dude!

But does this, like, mean that Terry didn't, you know, like, like OUR version??? He'd, like, think that even some hypo, you know, critical Christian would do it better??? Dudes, it's, like, time to hang up our wah-wah pedals if that's true!!! Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

Vinny Foster (vocals, bass) * Lenny Gwineer (axe) * R. Brown (skins)
08-04-2003 09:56 Bubba Death Machine is offline Send an Email to Bubba Death Machine Homepage of Bubba Death Machine Search for Posts by Bubba Death Machine Add Bubba Death Machine to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Hey Zippy,

Were you driving up 101 in a purple convertible yesterday at about 3? i thought i saw you near Port Hueneme.

08-04-2003 12:25 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Hey Zippy,

Were you driving up 101 in a purple convertible yesterday at about 3? i thought i saw you near Port Hueneme.

I wish. How about crawling down the 405 taking my brother to the airport?

That's where I was. Did you see me?

August 2005
08-04-2003 13:36 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

"And though we say goodbye today, I'm sure we'll meet again here or there, that perfect place that's just around the bend."

August 2005
08-04-2003 13:40 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

At the airport?

08-04-2003 14:26 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Here's looking forward to next year's BBQ tour - maybe they'll bring Derri along.
08-04-2003 15:09 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I'll be there.

08-04-2003 18:37 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Can somebody pleeeease tell me what Amy Grant said about Baby Baby!!

When one lives vicariously like this one needs details!

Big Grin

08-05-2003 05:53 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

She was holding a copy of sacred cows - wished Terry the best and said something like "I don't know about a certain song on this CD, but....." It wasn't much, but it was pretty funny. Terry and Mike both seemed to really enjoy the videos.
08-05-2003 10:02 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

"we have to talk about a certain song here"

08-05-2003 12:38 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

thanks, Wes. that's right. sensory overload that night. hard to remember what was what.
08-05-2003 12:55 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

my pleasure Pleased

08-05-2003 12:57 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 12 13 [14] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA BBQ - who's who list

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH