Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA BBQ - who's who list » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LA BBQ - who's who list
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

LA BBQ - who's who list Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who all is going to be at the LA area BBQ?

I've lost track of everyone that will be there. I want to make sure to meet you all!

1 - zipppy of course (woo hoo)
2 - BD (woo hoo)
3 - wes berlin or .wesberlin. (woo hoo)
4 - Vertigo Vic (old board) (woo hoo)
5 - The Body Polliticker (new board) (woo hoo)
6 - Alex Trebek (I remember Alex) (woo hoo)
7 - Baxturd (woo hoo)
8 - brd2yrmother (woo hoo)
9 - Joey (woo hoo) (woo hoo)(THE cool guy)
10- somehypocriticalChrist-ian (woo hoo)
11- Rob Gray (woo hoo)
12- Rich Brimmer (maybe, yes-no?) (woo hoo)
13- eariii (I think he is related to Über Parrot) (woo hoo)
14- jeffrey k. (another cool guy) (woo hoo)

Theo (boo hoo)
Adrian's Mom and Dad (boo hoo)
07-06-2003 18:42 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'll be there Smile

07-06-2003 18:47 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok then...

I'll add your name to the list

1 - zipppy of course
2 - BD
3 - wes berlin
4 - ???
07-06-2003 18:48 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

hello, anyone else gonna be there?
07-07-2003 08:57 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

California tumbles into the sea, that will be the day I go back to Annandale! -Steely Dan

Evil

07-07-2003 10:37 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

good song, Doc Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-07-2003 14:10 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

The MN BBQ has 17 people on the list already!

where is the West Coast Fellowship?

Come on people! Sign on to this DAmb Party!

BD

The proceeding was a paid advertisement for the Chatsworth BBQ. I am not a DAmber, I only play one on TV. No animals were harmed while typing this. BD is a fictional character, any resemblance to a real person is highly unlikely. Please send all complaints to:

the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Ministries
PO Box 5093
Brentwood, TN 37024
Phone: (615) 771-2711
Fax: (615) 771-2722

07-07-2003 14:13 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Vertigo Vic will be there.

So will The Body Polliticker.

Does anyone remember Alex Trebek? He'll be there too.

For those of you in need of a plan, here are the current, releasable details.

The show is free. For now, plan to bring a picnic (or KFC). Food for sale this late in the day is still up for discussion.

Giveaways and drawings: TBA

Arrive and picnic: 6:00pm

Opening band (TBA): 7:00pm

Terry and Mike (and guests [TBA]): 8:00pm and into the night, until the coyotes chime in.

Here is a link to the directions.
http://www.rockypeak.org/files/directions.pdf

If you're not local, just find Interstate 5 and take it to the 118 (Ronald Reagan) Fwy. Go West young man to Topanga Canyon Blvd. Then Exit.

The above directions will get you there from there.

I look forward to seeing you all there.

August 2005
07-07-2003 15:59 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
.wesberlin.
unregistered

i will be there, BD.
07-07-2003 16:13
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

count me in please.
07-07-2003 16:14 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

1 - zipppy of course
2 - BD
3 - wes berlin or .wesberlin.
4 - Vertigo Vic (old board)
5 - The Body Polliticker (new board)
6 - Alex Trebek (I remember Alex)
7 - Baxturd
8 - ???? next ????
07-07-2003 16:24 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Don't forget Wes.
07-07-2003 16:25 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

will he be there?
07-07-2003 16:27 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Let's ask him...What's his name?
07-07-2003 16:33 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

who are we talking about?

and where is brdbath? isn't he going to be there? and that lost dog wanna be.... theo I think was his name.

T H E O

T H E O

T H E O

and THEO was his nameO

07-07-2003 16:49 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Which letter gets the second count, or is there a silent...or invisible Q?
07-07-2003 16:56 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

I was going with the E..

T H E-E O

no Q in there at all.

ThankQ

07-07-2003 17:35 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Oh. Do you know if Wes is coming?
07-07-2003 17:38 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

i'll be there. however, i cannot speak for whoever .wesberlin. is.

07-07-2003 17:55 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

He tells me he will be there.
07-07-2003 18:00 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA BBQ - who's who list

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH