Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Marty's GREAT new songs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Marty's GREAT new songs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
morrisdacat morrisdacat is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 05-19-2002

Marty's GREAT new songs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just a note to say I think your new songs are awesome! Great to hear you're up to something musically. I'm a long time Daniel Amos fan up in Seattle,WA. and you can count me in for a cd!! Good luck and God Bless!
05-19-2002 02:32 morrisdacat is offline Send an Email to morrisdacat Search for Posts by morrisdacat Add morrisdacat to your Buddy List
Marty D
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for taking the time to listen and posting!
05-21-2002 11:28 Marty D is offline Send an Email to Marty D Search for Posts by Marty D Add Marty D to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I liked 'em, too! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good stuff there................enjoyed the tunage AND the lyrics.
Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-21-2002 11:37 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Marty Tunes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The tunes were very beatle-esque. I enjoyed them a great deal. If you did a whole album, I would hope there would be some pieces with a more spiritual theme to them.

07-02-2002 08:39 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Marty's GREAT new songs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH