Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 10cc » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 10cc
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Uh, JiMStEr.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
and-
I'm an above average guy- (for the record...!)
Ha- I never knew that
10 or 9 or 3.......
what you can learn on the web.......

makes me wonder about the 77s....

What EXACTLY did you read on the Internet?

It should've said something the effect of "10cc is the British equivalent of a Lovin' Spoonful".... Sounds like the by-product is being confused with the container here.... Shocked

carl
is even gettin' kinda yucked-out by this....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-26-2003 14:23 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you boyz are naughty.

i like that Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-26-2003 14:59 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

06-27-2003 12:35 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 10cc

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH