Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Golden West Beckons » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Golden West Beckons
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Did you just get an e-mail from me .backs.? I couldn't reply to yours from my regular e-mail for some reason, so I sent one through the DAmb.
06-24-2003 17:09 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it has not come through yet to backs or baxter. did you send it to the wizard?

06-24-2003 17:12 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

nope. To .backs. I tried to just reply to the e-mail you sent to me, but it came back as undeliverable. Weird.
06-24-2003 17:16 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

cabinfever.....Maybe my e-mail system didn't like all the elipsis. I don't know. you can e-mail me again at gregorys@excelsior.com and I'll try to resend.
06-24-2003 17:18 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
check your email brd

hey now!!!

what about me?

I want to check my email....Cool
06-24-2003 20:22 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
Don't Light Your Own Fire

Not from the album "Daniel Amos"
Music by Terry Scott Taylor
Words by Captain Pedantic
©1976 Maranatha! Music

I see the steak sauce in the back yard - yay!
It's very hard to find the room to stand
I want so desperately to cook my own way
But Terry comes to my Barbeque and...
Well he says

"Don't light your own fire"

Seems I don't know the time to turn
the steak just won't get cooked right
I want to strike the match, I'm gonna watch the fire burn
But then Mikes voice pierces the night
And he says

You wouldn't believe the way he's cookin' them dogs
'Cause he does it with old wooden logs
And at the end of the night Terry 'n' Mike must leave
So to you, I pass this on

06-24-2003 20:30 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy

Check it BD.Cool

August 2005
06-24-2003 22:59 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Date? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is the Southern CA B-B-Q date still holding at August 1st? Just curious.
06-25-2003 10:11 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by Theo

Hey Theo- yes it is still August 1st. I'll be sending you specifically an e-mail today with a personal invitation.

-caught-in-my-Zipperdeedoodaddy

August 2005
06-25-2003 11:21 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Do I get a personal invitation?
06-25-2003 11:53 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

shhh.

Cool

August 2005
06-25-2003 12:11 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Pleased
06-25-2003 12:18 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
quote:
Originally posted by Theo

Hey Theo- yes it is still August 1st. I'll be sending you specifically an e-mail today with a personal invitation.

-caught-in-my-Zipperdeedoodaddy

where's my personal invitation??? Confused

joey

beatmenace@comcast.net Cool

Cool
06-25-2003 13:24 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

ZIPPY.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ALL IN GOOD FUN SON, ALL IN GOOD FUN.....

Just remember-you can't really BREATHE DEEP when all ya get is a lungful o' smog. (karruufffgaaaaaa!!!!)

But here in MN...awe.., and ahhhh, ..the smell o' pines ,my lad, the smell o' pines

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-25-2003 13:57 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Crikey Cricket! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm a little disappointed you didn't mess up my name in your last post.

Where's the love?

August 2005
06-25-2003 14:18 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

Just remember-you can't really BREATHE DEEP when all ya get is a lungful o' smog. (karruufffgaaaaaa!!!!)

But here in MN...awe.., and ahhhh, ..the smell o' pines ,my lad, the smell o' pines

(sigh)

let us all remember....so cal air is cleaner now than it was 40 years ago, so you can breathe deep....unlike in mn where if you were to try...you'd end up with a mouth full of mosquitos! Big Grin

06-25-2003 14:29 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

(sigh)

let us all remember....so cal air is cleaner now than it was 40 years ago, so you can breathe deep....unlike in mn where if you were to try...you'd end up with a mouth full of mosquitos! Big Grin

I thought you were from Germany Confused
West Berlin Big Grin

06-25-2003 14:34 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
I thought you were from Germany Confused

nein.

Big Grin

06-25-2003 14:39 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Achtung Baby

The Wes is From the West!!!

Get here and...oh nevermind. You know. Big Grin

August 2005
06-25-2003 14:48 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

the "general tone" in the Golden west........

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-25-2003 14:57 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Golden West Beckons

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH