Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
skcusnamrac
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-11-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lost Dogs....

all the songs that have a country sound to them. yep those are the ones I likes. Pleased

DA....

Divine Instant, my little woman likes me to sing this one to her while we are being intimate. The last couple of times it were a little embarasssing cuz I thinks the Guards could hear us during our Conjugal Visits. She gets out of jail next month, woo hoo!

I Will Return

If You Want To

77s...

Pearls Before Swine

Phoney Eyes

Unbalanced

that's all I gots fer now.

eat a tater, itl do my wallet good

skcus
06-26-2003 13:01 skcusnamrac is offline Send an Email to skcusnamrac Search for Posts by skcusnamrac Add skcusnamrac to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Props, that sounds country.

~Groucho~
06-26-2003 14:01 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Garth
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-20-2003

quote:
Originally posted by skcusnamrac
Lost Dogs....

all the songs that have a country sound to them. yep those are the ones I likes. Pleased

skcus

hey skcus, you live anywhere near the dallas area??? if you do, we should try to arrange a country backyard bbq!!! i'll get my shotgun....

06-26-2003 14:10 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
skcusnamrac
Esculent Eskimo

quote:
Originally posted by Garth

hey skcus, you live anywhere near the dallas area??? if you do, we should try to arrange a country backyard bbq!!! i'll get my shotgun....

Hey Garth shotguns are cool. you ever see what they can do to a big ol bakin tater? man oh man talk about your tater tots!

anyhoo, I's from the LA area (Lower Alabama that is) and this is a busy time for us in the tater fields. I don't think the old truck would make it all the way over to dallas. it's been having some overheating problems...I got's duct tape all over the hoses but some of them still keep leakin, so i has to keep a big bucket of water with me when I go anywheres. my youngens like the bucket of water in the truck too cuz it gives them a place to keep their beer cool on these hot summer days.

skcus
06-26-2003 14:29 skcusnamrac is offline Send an Email to skcusnamrac Search for Posts by skcusnamrac Add skcusnamrac to your Buddy List
Billy Bob
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 03-06-2003

quote:
Originally posted by skcusnamrac
quote:
Originally posted by Garth

Hey Garth shotguns are cool. you ever see what they can do to a big ol bakin tater? man oh man talk about your tater tots!

anyhoo, I's from the LA area (Lower Alabama that is) and this is a busy time for us in the tater fields. I don't think the old truck would make it all the way over to dallas. it's been having some overheating problems...I got's duct tape all over the hoses but some of them still keep leakin, so i has to keep a big bucket of water with me when I go anywheres. my youngens like the bucket of water in the truck too cuz it gives them a place to keep their beer cool on these hot summer days.

skcus

hey skcus! you live in my neck of the woods.... i say we have the lower alabama bbq at my place!!! Pleased

billy bob..

06-26-2003 14:49 Billy Bob is offline Send an Email to Billy Bob Search for Posts by Billy Bob Add Billy Bob to your Buddy List
Captain Crouch
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-23-2002

Heh, Belleh-Bahb, ya' git yerself out'n that moonshahn and take some'a that there lev'n waht'r en-STED!!! Praise GOW-wud!!!

Praise GOW-wud!!!
06-26-2003 14:55 Captain Crouch is offline Send an Email to Captain Crouch Homepage of Captain Crouch Search for Posts by Captain Crouch Add Captain Crouch to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Skcus Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so, what's your favorite shotgun?

The 30 ott 6
the 12 guage
or the over and under?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-26-2003 14:56 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
skcusnamrac
Esculent Eskimo

I gots me a 12 gauge remington double barrel shotgun that my daddy gived to me when he died and he got it from his daddy when he died. yep that’s what I gots, and when I dies I’m gonna give it to one of my youngins that is if any of them are still alive or talking to me when I’m a dying.

skcus
06-26-2003 16:58 skcusnamrac is offline Send an Email to skcusnamrac Search for Posts by skcusnamrac Add skcusnamrac to your Buddy List
skcusnamrac
Esculent Eskimo

quote:
Originally posted by Billy Bob

hey skcus! you live in my neck of the woods.... i say we have the lower alabama bbq at my place!!! Pleased

billy bob..

i'm a with ya there billy bob! let's have one of those there burger bashes. make sure you have plenty of that moonshine on hand...i hear them dogs can even drink granny under the table and she's been drinkin her tonic for over 80 years now. she's a little crazy from it but she can drink like a tater farmer during a drought (drinkins bout all we gots to do when there aint no taters to pull)

skcus
06-26-2003 17:05 skcusnamrac is offline Send an Email to skcusnamrac Search for Posts by skcusnamrac Add skcusnamrac to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Lost Dogs are cool!

06-27-2003 12:37 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

And they're also hot.
06-27-2003 15:44 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Not to mention sweet and sour for the bbqs

06-27-2003 16:32 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
neo
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-410.jpg

Registration Date: 06-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Not to mention sweet and sour for the bbqs

06-27-2003 16:36 neo is offline Send an Email to neo Search for Posts by neo Add neo to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

get that man out of my sauce.
06-27-2003 17:11 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH