Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Lost Dogs! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey y'all, I need your help.

I'm compiling a list and I need your input.

This may have been discussed before, but I need each of your favorite songs from each of the below artists.

Lost Dogs:

Daniel Amos:

77s:

I know it's hard to narrow down to one each, but just go with your gut. Incidentally, I don't know your aliases, so go ahead and vote twice if you are more than one person.

Include any TST solo, Swirling Eddies and random acts picks in Daniel Amos. And include all Mike Roe solo or 7&7 picks in 77s.

You tha DAmb!

August 2005
06-20-2003 17:13 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
neo
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-410.jpg

Registration Date: 06-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

mexico

earth household

woody

neo.. Cool

06-20-2003 17:14 neo is offline Send an Email to neo Search for Posts by neo Add neo to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LD: Elenor, Its Raining Now/Breathe Deep/Certain Love/Imagine That

SE: The Twist/Big Guns/Like Lazarus/Outdoor E

TT: Papa Danced/You Lay Down(?)/Writer's Block/One More Time

DA: Author of the Story/Hats/DFBB/Bakersfield

06-20-2003 17:21 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy
.backs.? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know you're trying .backs. but the results of this test do depend on your narrowing it to one!

Confused

Big Grin

August 2005
06-20-2003 17:28 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

here goes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lost Dogs: No Ship Coming In

DA: Soon

77s: Related
06-20-2003 17:29 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Try again:

Breathe Deep
Author of the Story
The Lust, etc.

06-20-2003 17:47 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

nice .backs. thanks

I almost forgot mine.

Rebecca Go Home

Angels Tuck You In

Do It For Love

August 2005
06-20-2003 17:50 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

grrr Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

zippy- asking the impossible- but like you said
go with yer gut....

TST-Light Princess
77s-ALone Together
DA-Sanctuary
Mike Roe- Ache Beautiful
Lost Dogs- Amber Waves Goodbye
THe Eddies-What a World

These are not true- because there are simply 2 many to choose from
But - because I'm feeling a bit serious tonight-
I ended up choosing churning, moving songs that make me feel a lump in my throat like I want to just let tears flow incessantly.
so there you are.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-20-2003 18:32 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Imagine That

When Everyone Wore Hats

I Could Laugh

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-20-2003 18:54 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

LD Pray Where You Are
DA DFBB (duh) Big Grin
77's Holy Day

06-20-2003 20:01 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

STOP!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OH CRAP!!

I'm sorry everybody! It just occured to me that it won't work if I just get one from each of you!!!

I need 3 each.

Lost Dogs:

Daniel Amos(+TST/Swirling Eddies):

77s(+Mike Roe, 7&7):

I'm so embarassed.

Frown

August 2005
06-20-2003 20:07 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Lost Dogs:Breathe Deep

Daniel Amos: Chicken Crosses the Road

77s:The Rain Kept falling in Love

06-20-2003 20:55 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Daniel Amos: I Love You #19
Hound Of Heaven
Fingertips

Lost Dogs: Bullet Train
Breathe Deep
Blessing In Disguise

Swirling Eddies: Let's Spin
Outdoor Elvis
I've Got An Idea

Terry Scott Taylor: John Wayne
Built Her A Cloud
Startin' Monday

This is how I feel right now, changes day to day.

06-20-2003 21:46 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

take two or three Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Daniel Amos:
Broken Ladders
Soon
Unattainable Earth

Lost Dogs:
No Ship Coming In
Breathe Deep
Rebekka Go Home

77s:
Stellize Prophesy
Related
The Lust...(etc)

Terry Scott Taylor:
The Afternoon
Chicken Crosses Road
Light Princess

and where is the Choir Boys in all this? Big Grin

06-20-2003 22:20 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
I'm sorry everybody! It just occured to me that it won't work if I just get one from each of you!!!

Roll Eyes

Big Grin

06-21-2003 01:32 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Lost Dogs: Breathe Deep

Daniel Amos: The Earthhousehold

77s: Caught in an Unguarded Moment

06-21-2003 13:12 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Lost Dogs
Breathe Deep
The Prodigal Bride (I'll Wait For You)
Waiting For You To Come Around

Daniel Amos
The Pool
Broken Ladders To Glory
When Everyone Wore Hats
Hole In The World

Terry Scott Taylor
Writer's Block
You Lay Down
Oh Sweet Companion

Swirling Eddies
(Disco) Love Grapes
The Twist
Glorious Dregs

77's
The Lust, The Flesh, The Eyes & The Pride Of Life
This Is The Way Love Is
Bottom Line
Related

06-21-2003 15:10 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

LD-All That Remains
DA-If You Want To
77's-Pray Naked

06-21-2003 21:33 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

LD-Ditto
DA-Joel
77's-The Lust The Flesh The Eyes and The Prise of Life
Big Grin

06-22-2003 13:20 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

LOST DOGS: JIMMY, SWEET WORK OF LOVE, DEEPER IN THE HEART

77'S: MT, THIS IS THE WAY LOVE IS, DO IT FOR LOVE

DA: MALL, THE POOL, DARN FLOOR/BIG BITE

EDDIES: ART CARNEY'S DREAM, THE TWIST, PYRO

06-23-2003 10:25 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH