Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos??? 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Garthy T.?
06-20-2003 15:08 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
Garthy T.?

nope! Pleased

06-20-2003 15:09 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

I'm glad I did get the cd of the first recording, I got sick and tired of turning the record over. I'm also happy I never had to spew any Daniel Amos cd's back to the store. Is Terry coming to Minnesota anytime soon............Ooops, got a little carried a way there.
06-20-2003 15:10 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

well I gots to home home!

Big Grin

see yeah "Garth" Tongue

06-20-2003 15:10 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
I'm glad I did get the cd of the first recording, I got sick and tired of turning the record over. I'm also happy I never had to spew any Daniel Amos cd's back to the store. Is Terry coming to Minnesota anytime soon............Ooops, got a little carried a way there.

Did you get my check Commander? Big Grin

06-20-2003 15:15 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Garth Diddy?
06-20-2003 15:16 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

somethin' about that Ozzy T-shirt sounds familiar.............um, who was that.........ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-20-2003 16:07 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

You're gonna make me do a search, aren't you?!?!
06-20-2003 17:04 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
neo
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-410.jpg

Registration Date: 06-09-2003

quote:
You're gonna make me do a search, aren't you?!?!

old board.... the search won't work.... Red Face

06-20-2003 17:16 neo is offline Send an Email to neo Search for Posts by neo Add neo to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

quote:
Originally posted by Garth
get that tounge back in your mouth you new wave circus music listenin', neon green ozzy shirt wearing to the Christian bookstore hippie! Mad

You sound a little like Bones McCoy . . . do you know Ernie, too?

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-20-2003 18:30 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote

Is Dallas in MN?? Shocked

06-21-2003 12:39 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
somethin' about that Ozzy T-shirt sounds familiar.............um, who was that.........ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yup!

There is only ONE damber who keeps bringing that story up, so that was the give-away for me! Pleased

06-21-2003 12:40 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Garth Diddy?

No! Evil

You are so lost in trying to figure this one out you dog! Tongue

06-21-2003 12:41 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Garth K-9.
06-21-2003 19:50 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Garth
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-20-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Garth

quote:
Garth K-9.

hmmmm... let's see... uh, no!

Garth

06-21-2003 20:39 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

R U ME?

06-21-2003 21:30 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

I've been out of OK all week, good ole Branson, MO. I am not Garth, nor is Garth me.
LK-9

06-21-2003 21:32 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Garth
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-20-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Garth

i literally laughed out loud at work when i read about the lady's reaction to dennis wearing the lime green ozzy shirt at the Christian bookstore.....
we had some good times on the old board too.....

Garth...

from dallas..

06-21-2003 22:07 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

whatever
06-22-2003 01:03 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
neo
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-410.jpg

Registration Date: 06-09-2003

nevermind.... Cool

06-22-2003 11:35 neo is offline Send an Email to neo Search for Posts by neo Add neo to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH