Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos??? 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Whatchu talkin' bout byrdy?

August 2005
06-24-2003 16:53 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was looking into doing one of these - the total price and the reserve price went up 50 bucks from the first e-mail from JT to the recent e-mail from Wildwood Agency.
06-24-2003 16:56 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
The BBQ's are going through the agency now, and it looks like the price went up 50 bucks

that ain't cool..........

come to MN, where the price is still right Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-24-2003 20:09 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
I was looking into doing one of these - the total price and the reserve price went up 50 bucks from the first e-mail from JT to the recent e-mail from Wildwood Agency.

Wildwood has to get it's cut. Wink

woo hoo, summer bbq

06-24-2003 20:15 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:
The BBQ's are going through the agency now, and it looks like the price went up 50 bucks

So if I come will you pick me up at the Airport?

And what Airport do I fly into?

really, I am serious about trying to come to MN too!!!

BD
06-24-2003 20:16 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Don't Light Your Own Fire

Not from the album "Daniel Amos"
Music by Terry Scott Taylor
Words by Captain Pedantic
©1976 Maranatha! Music

I see the steak sauce in the back yard - yay!
It's very hard to find the room to stand
I want so desperately to cook my own way
But Terry comes to my Barbeque and...
Well he says

"Don't light your own fire"

Seems I don't know the time to turn
the steak just won't get cooked right
I want to strike the match, I'm gonna watch the fire burn
But then Mikes voice pierces the night
And he says

You wouldn't believe the way he's cookin' them dogs
'Cause he does it with old wooden logs
And at the end of the night Terry 'n' Mike must leave
So to you, I pass this on

06-24-2003 20:27 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Woolly Eggwhisk

YEAH!! What a riot!

August 2005
06-24-2003 22:46 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

well my lil' wuvable woggins Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
hey ™
are you goin' to a BBQ in YOUR area?

I'd wuv to...maybe if LK9 throws one...he's close to where I live-

PS dennis is right...-WE'RE ALL COUSINS!
(the sons and daughters of Shem, Ham and Japheth)

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
06-25-2003 00:46 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by ™
quote:
hey ™

um... monty "drove to oklahoma....."

Cool
06-25-2003 01:25 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
quote:

BD

I will! Pleased

06-25-2003 09:40 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by ™
quote:
hey ™

Smile That's right... Wink

06-25-2003 09:41 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
SoulishPicturePoster(SPP)
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 06-18-2003

06-25-2003 20:02 SoulishPicturePoster(SPP) is offline Search for Posts by SoulishPicturePoster(SPP) Add SoulishPicturePoster(SPP) to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by SoulishPicturePoster(SPP)

geocities sucks.... Frown

Cool
06-25-2003 20:04 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by ™

Speaking of origins, here's a one liner.

Abraham says to God, "Lemme get this straight. They get all the oil fields and we cut off the end of our what??!?!??!"

Osama is an intact man.

August 2005
06-25-2003 20:10 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Really? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
quote:

BD

I'd imagine you'd fly into the airport in Mpls............but Commander would know more about that than I would. He's closer Smile

http://www.mspairport.com/msp/

Jim 'n' I are about 2 hours from where this event's gonna happen, so either Dennis or Commander or Dale would be closer to the airport.

06-25-2003 20:51 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

OK in Ok? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ™
quote:
hey ™

Sure hope you can be a part of this - and, of course, you are most CERTAINLY welcome to come to Minnesota on August 3rd Smile

It WILL be the coolest BBQ, cuzin Smile

06-25-2003 20:53 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Daniel Amos is cool!

06-26-2003 19:28 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Yes indeed.
06-26-2003 22:10 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

um... monty "drove to oklahoma....."

-

oh drat, I DO hafta make more time to catch up on m'readin' fer this here mb DAmb it-

06-27-2003 02:03 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Sure hope you can be a part of this - and, of course, you are most CERTAINLY welcome to come to Minnesota on August 3rd

It WILL be the coolest BBQ, cuzin

-

someday I will go to Minnesota

06-27-2003 02:05 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH