Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did all Prickly Heat send? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Did all Prickly Heat send?
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Did all Prickly Heat send? Author of the Post 06-19-2003 08:49
 RE: Did all Prickly Heat send? Dr Rich 06-19-2003 08:56
 RE: Did all Prickly Heat send? dorfsmith 06-19-2003 09:28
 RE: Did all Prickly Heat send? Mark 06-19-2003 09:35
 RE: Did all Prickly Heat send? Author of the Post 06-19-2003 10:28
 RE: Did all Prickly Heat send? brd2yrmother 06-19-2003 10:41
 RE: Did all Prickly Heat send? Space Ghost 06-19-2003 10:51
 Sad news, good news, and really GRRRREAT news! jamespop 06-19-2003 11:31
 RE: Did all Prickly Heat send? zippetydoodaddy 06-19-2003 11:33
 RE: Did all Prickly Heat send? brd2yrmother 06-19-2003 11:56
 RE: Did all Prickly Heat send? Dr Rich 06-19-2003 15:21
 RE: Did all Prickly Heat send? dead end street 06-19-2003 15:42
 RE: Did all Prickly Heat send? brd2yrmother 06-19-2003 16:03
 nothing in the mail samson 06-19-2003 18:01
 RE: Did all Prickly Heat send? Mark 06-19-2003 18:21
 RE: Did all Prickly Heat send? Captain Pedantic 06-19-2003 18:28
 RE: Did all Prickly Heat send? audiori 06-19-2003 18:40
 RE: Did all Prickly Heat send? Mark 06-19-2003 18:59
 RE: Did all Prickly Heat send? Dr Rich 06-20-2003 08:08
 RE: Did all Prickly Heat send? Dr Rich 06-20-2003 08:09
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Did all Prickly Heat send? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Did all the Prickly Heat CDs go out? I live less than an hour from where they are sent and haven't received mine. I sent my address update several times but never received confirmation. I actually ordered 2 copies of Prickly Heat (and if they are numbered the same as Hodge Podge, then I got #1 for Prickly Heat too.)

What's the scoop on the Prickly Heat?

-- aotp
06-19-2003 08:49 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

some peoples have got theirs already! Pleased

06-19-2003 08:56 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not meCrying

06-19-2003 09:28 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

They're not numbered.

06-19-2003 09:35 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Author of the Post

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
They're not numbered.

They're NOT?!?! I thought that these were supposed to be numbered. Both the Hodge Podge and the Prickly Heat.

Frown

-- aotp
06-19-2003 10:28 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

I don't really care about the numbering, I just hope it gets here in time to have it signed at the BBQ.
06-19-2003 10:41 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Space Ghost
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 02-07-2003

I could drive to the Audiori's neck o' the woods in 15-20 minutes, and yet Prickly Heat is still nowhere to be found.

Hey boys, mind if I come pick 'er up?Big Grin

SG

Makes the color of right

Gravity and distance
Change the passage of light
Gravity and distance
Change the color of right

06-19-2003 10:51 Space Ghost is offline Send an Email to Space Ghost Search for Posts by Space Ghost Add Space Ghost to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Sad news, good news, and really GRRRREAT news! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

First - the sad news - the mail has come for Thursday and NO PRICKLY HEAT Crying

The good news - I did get my order from a couple of guys in Portland, OR - that being the _Pastor Gas_ video (I have heard it referred to as "The Gas Master" or "Rootin' Tootin' Tilton"). It's the video with all of the clips of Robert Tilton making his famous faces while flatulent sound effects are inserted. Yup, just as funny as it was in college. I can't wait to show it to friends and fellow youth ministers. Big Grin Big Grin

The GRRRREAT NEWS - August 12, Owensboro, KY - Mike and Terry in my backyard. Heh, heh, hehBig Grin Pleased Cool
06-19-2003 11:31 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Congratulations James! That makes 3 shows produced by DAmbers. Will anyone else join the elite?

August 2005
06-19-2003 11:33 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

I'm inquiring. I don't know if it's possible or not. The price is right, I just need to hear back about whether a date is free.
06-19-2003 11:56 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
They're not numbered.

wha????

are they signed!

06-19-2003 15:21 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
dead end street
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 04-24-2003

so you can order this from the webstore??

will Terry be selling this at the BBQs??

or am I out of luck?? Crying

06-19-2003 15:42 dead end street is offline Send an Email to dead end street Search for Posts by dead end street Add dead end street to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

You're out of luck unless you buy it on the secondary market. It was only available for order last year in October.
06-19-2003 16:03 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
samson samson is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

nothing in the mail Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

where o where has my cd gone o where o where can it be Crying
some one take the next lineBig Grin
06-19-2003 18:01 samson is offline Send an Email to samson Search for Posts by samson Add samson to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

They are not numbered, but they are REAL STUNT CD's in jewel cases. They are not the paper sleeves like the fan club CD's. I like the way Prickly Heat was done. Big Grin

06-19-2003 18:21 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
quote:
They're not numbered.

They're NOT?!?! I thought that these were supposed to be numbered. Both the Hodge Podge and the Prickly Heat.

Frown

-- aotp

I rememebr that the deal was Hodge Podge is numbered and signed and Prickly was to be jewel cased.

06-19-2003 18:28 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Prickly Heats are still shipping out, along with 77s, Roe and DA fan club discs. This is the largest batch of CDs we've ever had to ship at one time, so its taking a while to get them all out.

Since we're trying to combine packages whenever possible - we didn't just focus on one title and ship them out before moving on to the next. We're trying to ship all of these things out at the same time. That's one thing that is slowing it down a bit. Its not as simple as just sticking discs in an envelope - we have to check and make sure each person is getting everything they're supposed to be getting (which fan club discs do they still need, do they get Prickley Heat, etc).

We're expecting all of them to be shipped out probably by Monday at the latest.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-19-2003 18:40 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I've received all of mine and I like them. Thanks guys for all you do.

06-19-2003 18:59 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
They are not numbered, but they are REAL STUNT CD's in jewel cases. They are not the paper sleeves like the fan club CD's. I like the way Prickly Heat was done. Big Grin

Oh good. That's cool! Cool

Still waiting for mine! Red Face

06-20-2003 08:08 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
quote:
They're not numbered.

Frown

-- aotp

I rememebr that the deal was Hodge Podge is numbered and signed and Prickly was to be jewel cased.

I'm sure terry will be asked to sign a few on the BBQ tour! Wink

06-20-2003 08:09 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did all Prickly Heat send?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH