Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did all Prickly Heat send? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Did all Prickly Heat send?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey EH!

sup?
07-05-2003 21:59 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sup!

Say...has everyone gotten their Dr. Ed Cds now?

07-06-2003 00:00 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i have not. The A brothers reported that not all were sent out before Cstone. Are you well? Have you been to that Oregon fest yet?
07-06-2003 00:02 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
EH
Luteous Llama

you mean the Oregon Country Fair? Tongue

Shocked

07-06-2003 00:06 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Not the OCF!!!
07-06-2003 00:11 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
EH
Luteous Llama

oh...sorry...

Nope...when does the fest start down there in Ashland?

07-06-2003 00:13 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

I probably won't be making it to that...since me wife really ain't into that sorta thing...and I've been tryin' to work extra days at the job this summer.

07-06-2003 00:15 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Oh, that one started in March i think. but aren't you going on some Christian/band/ camp out?
07-06-2003 00:15 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
EH
Luteous Llama

oh yeah...no, we've got abit too much other stuff goin' on with the oldest in two separate camp projects soon...and the rest you know...

How 'bout you?

07-06-2003 00:18 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i'll be going to the bbq in LA God willing, and i plan to go to Ashland sometime after that. Do you want to meet Bren and me for some fishing or drama?
07-06-2003 00:21 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

does anyone want to get together before the BBQ in LA?

BD

07-06-2003 00:25 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Yes. Yes. Yes. i would love to do that Terry tour with some others.
07-06-2003 00:27 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I have to leave early on Sat morning, so I will miss that unless some of it is on Fri.

07-06-2003 00:29 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

I still haven't seen the Heat. I'd get together with ya'll before the BBQ though. Let me know what's up.

gregsimons12@netzero.com

07-06-2003 00:33 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

You haven't seen the Heat? Come to Texas, you'll at least feel it.

07-06-2003 08:54 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

More shameless posting brought to you by Mark

07-06-2003 13:25 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
You haven't seen the Heat? Come to Texas, you'll at least feel it.

Or to Phoenix, it's mucho hot here
07-06-2003 14:45 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

You have it hot and dry. We have it hot and humid.

07-06-2003 16:00 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

I have it hot and hot. the desert
07-06-2003 16:55 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

It is hot, but that is still better than the cold up north.

07-06-2003 17:57 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did all Prickly Heat send?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH