Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did all Prickly Heat send? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Did all Prickly Heat send?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

disc reviews!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Would one of you who have received the new batch of discs start a thread reviewing them, so that those of us less fortunate ones, who have not yet received theirs, can partake in some of the joy with you. If it is a separate thread, those who don't want to hear about the new projects until they've listened to them on their own, can avoid it.

-Jolly
07-03-2003 09:59 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, is anyone going to do this?

07-03-2003 14:31 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hope mine arrives before I fly out to Sydney tomorrow

07-04-2003 04:02 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

how do you do that?

you were talking and holding your breath at the same time...

can you drink a glass of water too?
07-04-2003 10:02 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Mark asks a fine question.
07-04-2003 18:03 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

But it's shameless. I have it and I haven't posted a review here either. I've only really listened all the way through once.

07-04-2003 20:15 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I can say it is something I have to listen to in the car on the way to work by myself. I just don't think my wife gets the humor.

07-04-2003 20:15 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by BD
how do you do that?

you were talking and holding your breath at the same time...

can you drink a glass of water too?

Telepathy...

Only by the power of my mind do I transfer my thoughts to you - all without speaking....

ohhh ahhhh

(Of course I do also use a keyboard...Smile )

07-04-2003 20:32 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Official Impasto

I hope mine arrives by the time I am back from Sydney next week.

07-04-2003 20:33 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Mark Mark is a male

Big Grin

07-04-2003 20:34 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

Frown

07-04-2003 21:42 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

what's with the Frown 's EH?

07-04-2003 21:45 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
EH
Luteous Llama

sadness...

07-04-2003 21:49 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

wow...yer up to 3330's! Shocked

07-04-2003 21:49 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

don't be sad I ain't got nutin to do either Big Grin
yepper pepper 3330

did some mad posting today close to 300 so far Big Grin

07-04-2003 21:51 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
EH
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8

did some mad posting today close to 300 so far Big Grin

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked !!!!!!!!

07-04-2003 22:00 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

I think I may hit 350 or even 400 by nights end Big Grin

07-04-2003 22:01 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Mark was on for awhile and we were sending the posts out in flurries.....sometimes I didn't know if I was coming or going Big Grin

07-04-2003 22:02 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Mark Mark is a male

...and then there was the power outage. I probably would have hit 200 last night if it weren't for that.

07-05-2003 14:19 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

the DAmb poster Boys! Tongue

07-05-2003 18:30 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did all Prickly Heat send?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH