Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did all Prickly Heat send? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Did all Prickly Heat send?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll try to have him sign both of mine (which still haven't come-I'm sure mine are the ones being held 'til Monday - which means next week is going to be cool).
06-20-2003 10:20 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
SoulishPicturePoster(SPP)
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 06-18-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

06-23-2003 12:48 SoulishPicturePoster(SPP) is offline Search for Posts by SoulishPicturePoster(SPP) Add SoulishPicturePoster(SPP) to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

I HOPE I gets it Today! Pleased

06-23-2003 15:33 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

I didn't Crying

Of course, I DID get the new issue of Paste

but it is missing pages 66-99. This is not a joke. I sent them an email and requested a non-abridged issue.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-23-2003 16:34 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
I'll try to have him sign both of mine (which still haven't come-I'm sure mine are the ones being held 'til Monday - which means next week is going to be cool).

I bet I get mine the same day you get yours.

06-23-2003 18:42 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I hope mine is in my mail box when I get home...

We had our mail stopped all last week while we were gone. If it's not there I am going to hold my breath until it arrives!Mad

06-23-2003 18:51 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Big Dork is gonna be blueShocked

06-23-2003 19:36 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

well I can't hold my breath no longer....

so I will just be Mountain Dewed off for a while!

I just hope it comes before Aug. 1st!!!!

BD
06-23-2003 22:26 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Space Ghost
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 02-07-2003

Well, another Monday and another day goes by without my PH. Confused

Hey, at least the new Maxim arrived!Smile )

SG

Makes the color of right

Gravity and distance
Change the passage of light
Gravity and distance
Change the color of right

06-23-2003 22:30 Space Ghost is offline Send an Email to Space Ghost Search for Posts by Space Ghost Add Space Ghost to your Buddy List
SoulishPicturePoster(SPP)
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 06-18-2003

quote:
Originally posted by BD

Pleased

quote:
Originally posted by BD
I just hope it comes before Aug. 1st!!!!

???
06-23-2003 23:25 SoulishPicturePoster(SPP) is offline Search for Posts by SoulishPicturePoster(SPP) Add SoulishPicturePoster(SPP) to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Meanwhile over in New Zealand...

06-23-2003 23:29 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Maybe today??? Confused

06-24-2003 09:07 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

maybe.... Confused
06-24-2003 10:28 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

not today Frown

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-24-2003 12:50 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Nooooooooooooooo! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
not today Frown

Crying

06-24-2003 13:08 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Crying

i need a pick me up from the reverand today.

06-24-2003 16:36 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

I've waited 13 years, I guess I can wait another day.

But then I'm CRACKIN' SKULLS!!!

August 2005
06-24-2003 16:44 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Mail still hasn't come - I wonder I wonder
06-24-2003 16:45 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
SkullMonkey
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 01-24-2003

I'm sure it is worth the wait.
06-24-2003 19:03 SkullMonkey is offline Send an Email to SkullMonkey Search for Posts by SkullMonkey Add SkullMonkey to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

great, now I had to edit mine.

August 2005
06-24-2003 19:11 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did all Prickly Heat send?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH