Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did all Prickly Heat send? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Did all Prickly Heat send?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Terry kept telling the sound guys to turn up his mic. Was that the reason the vocals were bad or was the commander next to a guitar speaker?

07-22-2003 21:51 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

More likely he was behind the main speakers when he was at the side of the stage (stage left?).

At least that's what I think.... one time I was at a 77s show where I was literally standing less than 2 feet in front of Mike. I couldn't hear a word he was singing because I was too far in front of the house speakers.... Roll Eyes Cool

BD
07-23-2003 00:06 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

And so you just stayed there to bask in the glow? Or did you move, details, we want details!!

07-23-2003 00:07 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by BD
More likely he was behind the main speakers when he was at the side of the stage (stage left?).

At least that's what I think.... one time I was at a 77s show where I was literally standing less than 2 feet in front of Mike. I couldn't hear a word he was singing because I was too far in front of the house speakers.... Roll Eyes Cool

BD

makes sense.

07-23-2003 04:37 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

When I video taped this I was behind the main speakers for some of the songs. Having just bought the new BETA camera I was all exited about video taping Cornerstone stuff. I thought to myself, "I'll get all these cool angles for a little variety". Doh! As you can see "New Car", and "Memory Lane" probably turned out the best as far as sound goes. So looking back, if I had to do it all over again I would have been out front for the whole thing. The real sad thing is, everytime I changed angles, I missed a song. *%$#@!!!
07-23-2003 06:00 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

the video is kick-ass Commander! Pleased

07-23-2003 08:42 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

No complaints. I likes it.
07-23-2003 14:04 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Guess What!

07-23-2003 20:23 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Official Impasto

Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Guess What!!!

07-23-2003 20:24 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by dennis

AGREED!!!

excuse dennis's french commander Roll Eyes
07-23-2003 21:22 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic

Guess What!!!

hmmm I wonder what it could be?

Do you have to pee Andrew?
07-23-2003 21:23 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic

Guess What!!!

hmmm I wonder what it could be?

Do you have to pee Andrew?

I's got de prickles!

Spittle & Phlegm DVD arrived so I haven't heard Prickly heat yet but I loved Terry's tour of cornerstone with "Pat"

Also got Crying towell and so far so brilliant!

07-23-2003 21:45 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Good week for you eh Andrew.

Big Grin
07-23-2003 21:50 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by BD
Good week for you eh Andrew.

Big Grin

My room-mate is wondering when the packages in the mail will stop...

Come as a child (or not at all)

Lost Dogs DVD

Cornerstone '84

Spittle & Phlegm, Prickly Heat, 77's Direct and Crying Towell

That is all I have outstanding. Hey Anybody wanna send me stuff! (Willing to accept a 2 cd bootleg of the full '82 DA show...)

07-23-2003 22:43 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Grand Encephalon

Boy, you've had a great week.

07-23-2003 22:45 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:

AGREED!!!

excuse dennis's french commander Roll Eyes

Tongue I don't speak french! Shocked

I speak "freedom" Tongue

07-24-2003 16:16 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

quote:
Tongue I don't speak french! Shocked

I speak "freedom" Tongue

It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of. Americans are pretty lame sometimes.
07-24-2003 22:37 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Big Grin

07-25-2003 01:07 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Yup! Lame! Lame! Lame! Pleased

Tongue

07-25-2003 15:44 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did all Prickly Heat send?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH