Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Die-hard fan apparel/JPUSA 2k2? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Die-hard fan apparel/JPUSA 2k2?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Die-hard fan apparel/JPUSA 2k2? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Friends, I'm gonna wear some Terry thing to Cornerstone 2k2 this year. I have the AF and Alarma Chronicles shirts. Used to have a sleeveless Doppelganger shirt that (sadly) wore out years ago.

What kind of TST-related apparel do y'all have? And for the faithful who can make it, how's about we all wear some TST-related article?

03-19-2002 11:58 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

nothing Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have not a single piece of apparel that relates to the boys.
I think firstly (firstly??) I should GO to CSY2K2 (or whatever it is)
If fasting and prayer are in order...pray that I can GET THERE-
(I'll be the one in the homeade Kalhoun Shirt- I am sure with a little magic marker and iron on transfer...it'll GO!
JimInY
its only 435 miles south of me...whats 6.21 hours in the car???? (less gas and food stops)
03-19-2002 12:35 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Waldo Waldo is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Less gas Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For 6 plus hours in the car, 'less gas' is a must! Good luck!

Waldo
03-19-2002 12:37 Waldo is offline Send an Email to Waldo Search for Posts by Waldo Add Waldo to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

what I do have Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have 2 (I think)
Choir Wide Eyed Wonder shirts-1986 vintage (wow its either a really small size or else I've......
and a MWS Eye2I thats so stretched out from washing....it still fits!
who wants to trade a Choir for a DA?
JiMiNy
03-19-2002 13:49 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have plenty to wear at cornerstone!!

only problem is I'm not going to cstoneFrown

03-19-2002 16:50 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Me too........ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Too far of a drive. That's why I gave this thread a 1 star rating.... Tongue Tongue Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
I have plenty to wear at cornerstone!!

only problem is I'm not going to cstoneFrown

03-19-2002 17:11 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Die-hard fan apparel/JPUSA 2k2?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH