Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » I am starting a new thread here. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I am starting a new thread here. 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is you here?? Confused

04-19-2003 12:17 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

dude.......... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm here- in a happenin way.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-20-2003 08:00 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what's the buzz,
tell me what's a-happenin'

(where is that line from? 50,000,000 points to the first one who gets it.)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

04-21-2003 12:29 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
what's the buzz,
tell me what's a-happenin'

(where is that line from? 50,000,000 points to the first one who gets it.)

jesus christ superstar, from the song "What's the buzz!" Pleased

04-21-2003 14:29 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

and the WEEEENER is.............

the good Doc.

You get 50,000,000 points!

Aren't you happy?

(and don't EVEN ask me what you're supposed to do with them. That's YOUR problem now!!!!!!!!!!)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

04-21-2003 16:10 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ubique Epoque

where do I pick them up?? Confused

Tongue

04-21-2003 20:48 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Nobody Special did that song too. Do I win something? That guy was Ojo Taylor's cousin or something like that. I want a prize Big Grin

04-24-2003 00:04 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Nobody Special did that song too. Do I win something? That guy was Ojo Taylor's cousin or something like that. I want a prize Big Grin

his little brother actually.... i got to see those guys once back in the 80's in orange county.... they put on a great show! Cool

Cool
04-24-2003 02:28 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ubique Epoque

that seems all kind of wrong! Shocked

04-24-2003 18:42 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Your location is cool Dr.

04-26-2003 23:25 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
One Weigh Street
unregistered
Starting a new thread? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When someone says that they'e starting a new thread, are they saying that they've just begun to knit themselves a g-string?
04-27-2003 00:17
Grand Encephalon

"What those women wore... I'd seen more cotton in an asprin bottle" Anybody know who sang that pathetic little line?

04-27-2003 00:49 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I'm ashamed to say.

04-29-2003 00:28 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:

the new one or the old one??

04-29-2003 16:07 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
"What those women wore... I'd seen more cotton in an asprin bottle" Anybody know who sang that pathetic little line?

It seems like I have heard it before, but I can't place it...

04-29-2003 16:08 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

Confused

04-29-2003 19:00 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Grand Encephalon

quote:
quote:

the new one or the old one??

The D&K one. It makes me laugh.

04-29-2003 23:30 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
quote:

I'm ashamed to know this but it was a the Tuxedo Clad Megastar song.

04-29-2003 23:31 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

we'll pray for you dorf...Red Face
04-30-2003 01:34 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Thank you.

04-30-2003 08:58 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » I am starting a new thread here.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH