Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » I am starting a new thread here. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I am starting a new thread here. 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

I am starting a new thread here. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I gotta post some place Big Grin

05-15-2002 21:37 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

yes dennis, yes you do Wink

05-15-2002 21:38 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's really pathetic . . . starting a new thread so you can reply to yourself.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
05-17-2002 06:06 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

I am away from this board for a little over one week, and it goes to this??? Sheez!
LK-9

05-17-2002 10:37 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

nearly 2 for me Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LK-9
I have been a personal napster from this board....
see what we missed.
By the way- am reading Harry Potter and the SS-(before the DVD comes out)
Knew nothing except the "clap-trap"on its evilness...
hellllloooo???- theres a lot of regular Muggles out there eh?
Its a charming delightful book- and what an anti-hero ol HP is
Its a great read (I jumped on late I know- but better than never)- hes at his first week in Hogwart...I think I'll enjoy the film much after the read- few were disappointed
JiMInY
05-17-2002 10:55 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

"Harry Potter and the SS"??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I dunno, JiMInY.... I suspect Corrie ten Boom's "The Hiding Place" or Elie Wiesel's "Night" would be a bit more educational....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-17-2002 11:07 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

i would encourage everyone Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

to read the Chronicles of Narnia (and Lewis' Space Trilogy) AND The Lord of the Rings (including The Hobbit) if you haven't recently or otherwise-

(plenty of time to read upstart wanna bes in yer old age)

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-17-2002 11:14 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

GET YER HANDs OFF MY TEN BOOM Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Carl-
I liked the Hiding Place- best was the fact that when she had the bottle of "linament"(sp) it never seemed to run out- she alos spoke so much about how the walls came down between all the sects. I guess a nazi camp can do that to ya
the other title I know not
JiMIny
btw- you folks would 'nt consider "Cyber Church II- the sequel?" for a congregation name?
(Me and LK got the patent on the first.........)
05-17-2002 12:04 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Well.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

One of the running jokes (before we got the name buried among the placebos in the other thread -- and GET RESPONDING, YOU GUYS!!!) was the "what will we call it" deal....

Marion & I got very silly one night & came up with a bunch of them, including "Loving Rivers Fellowship," "Babaloo Bible Church," and of course "The Love Shack".....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-17-2002 12:18 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jc
Luteous Llama

2 MUCH Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOVE SHACK!!!!
LOL
SIGN ME UP REV
(I COULD USE A LIL REVVIN)
05-17-2002 13:27 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
I am away from this board for a little over one week, and it goes to this??? Sheez!
LK-9

yes, monty, we need you here to keep all hell from breaking loose

05-17-2002 16:14 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

I'm back to hold the gates of hell in check!
LK-9

06-05-2002 22:21 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

saw Harry Potter on DVD this weekend Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

pretty much a major yawner, it's gotta be a better read.

06-06-2002 12:10 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

I always enjoy the book more than the movie. I did enjoy HP though, movie. But, the book is better by far.
LK-9

06-06-2002 12:36 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

there was great fx Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but it was all build up and no deliver. I mean, the broomstick rugby match? Man, was George Lucas ever needed there. And the face off at the end between HP and the baddy? *yaaAaaawn!*

06-06-2002 15:40 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by jc
LK-9
I have been a personal napster from this board....
see what we missed.
By the way- am reading Harry Potter and the SS-(before the DVD comes out)
Knew nothing except the "clap-trap"on its evilness...
hellllloooo???- theres a lot of regular Muggles out there eh?
Its a charming delightful book- and what an anti-hero ol HP is
Its a great read (I jumped on late I know- but better than never)- hes at his first week in Hogwart...I think I'll enjoy the film much after the read- few were disappointed
JiMInY

Hey, I'm reading HP and the SS also! Smile I'll tell you the secret, I already saw the movie, and I think that the book is different enough that it is a fun read even after the movie.

Cheers!
Gus

P.S. The novel I'm writing right now is a fantasy that has some similarities to HP (Oh, I won't say what similarities.....) but it would make a great movie too. So, who knows... maybe some day....

some day...

oh my...

who knows

(hey, but it's fun to dream...)

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

06-06-2002 18:17 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by ™
but it was all build up and no deliver. I mean, the broomstick rugby match? Man, was George Lucas ever needed there. And the face off at the end between HP and the baddy? *yaaAaaawn!*

face off...

yeah, good way to describe it.

Smile

~Kaf

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

06-06-2002 18:19 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Big Grin

06-06-2002 19:33 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by ™
pretty much a major yawner, it's gotta be a better read.

it is a better book, but I liked the movie Big Grin

06-13-2002 20:34 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
quote:

yes dennis, yes you do Wink

Roll Eyes

Big Grin

Cool
04-18-2003 18:14 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » I am starting a new thread here.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH