Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Tim!! or Berger if yer around » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey Tim!! or Berger if yer around
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Hey Tim!! or Berger if yer around Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I saw Peter Gabriel last night at Irvine Meadows. Have you ever seen his bassist Tony? I used to think you were imposing, but this dude looked like a bigger, scarier version of Daniel Day Lewis in Gangs of New York!

He was extremely creative and exciting to watch, making the casual bass addict sit up and adore. I still went home to my wife though. He wasn't that good.

Anyway, I thought of you because even though dude was enthralling, your schizophrenic bass diddling still moves a dreamer such as I.

Raise a glass for The Mark of Cain, y'all!

August 2005
06-09-2003 12:47 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

06-09-2003 13:10 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Big Grin

Big Grin

06-09-2003 13:17 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Big Grin

Big Grin

Confused

06-09-2003 18:41 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

hey, zippetydoodaddy--

yeah, tony levin's a GREAT bass player. i don't think i've ever had the pleasure of seeing him play live, but i've always liked what he does.
06-10-2003 08:02 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy

That's what I'm talkin' bout! Big Grin

August 2005
06-10-2003 11:22 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
hey, zippetydoodaddy--

yeah, tony levin's a GREAT bass player. i don't think i've ever had the pleasure of seeing him play live, but i've always liked what he does.

Seen him with Gabriel AND King Crimson, both on the boardwalk at Asbury Park.... hoo-hah! Tongue (but I've never seen Springsteen.... go figure....)

And Bruce Thomas! Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

AND John Entwhistle! Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

But I've never seen Tim Chandler.... Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-10-2003 11:52 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
neo
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-410.jpg

Registration Date: 06-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by carl

But I've never seen Tim Chandler.... Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

sounds like you are not a "real fan...." Red Face

Tongue

06-10-2003 11:58 neo is offline Send an Email to neo Search for Posts by neo Add neo to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Ooh! Ooh! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't get me started on THAT today, boy....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-10-2003 12:12 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Grand Encephalon

If you read this tim, what do you think of les claypool? He da man.

06-11-2003 00:57 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

hey, dorfsmith--

i know he's a really interesting player as well, i just haven't heard that much of his stuff
06-11-2003 08:42 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

hey tim what do you think of Derek Smalls Big Grin

06-11-2003 09:15 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Hi Tim.

06-11-2003 09:47 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Hey Tim,
While you are commenting, what do you think of Doug Pinnick as a bass player?
LK-9

06-11-2003 10:41 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

hey tim Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what do you think of bass players
Norman (and his wife Virgina) Pierce?

OOPS! sorry,
they are BASS catchers- not BASS players
my misteak.....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-11-2003 10:46 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

LOL Big Grin

Welcome back cricket boy!

06-11-2003 10:47 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

THX Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

D8-
Yeah - I was on a whirlwind with Woggy , one of my daughters , and one of her freinds
at the Big Apple
What a time...!!!!
my town seems so small
and I can' find a cafe co latche (pardon the spelling- I wouldnt know where to start) anywhere
(my morning coffee with milk from the cafe around the corner from my niece in Jersey City....)
It was as my daughter says-"the Bomb"
great time
glad ta-be bak!
jiMINy CricKet

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-11-2003 11:12 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Good to have you back!
You should come to Chi-town sometime....now I've never been to NYC but Chi-town is beautiful. Especially the 'burbs Big Grin

06-11-2003 11:15 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Chi-Town Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

06-11-2003 11:52 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
hey, dorfsmith--

i know he's a really interesting player as well, i just haven't heard that much of his stuff

You should check out his Frog Brigade stuff. Simply amazing. Primus is great but the frog brigade is out of this world.

06-11-2003 11:56 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Tim!! or Berger if yer around

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH