Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Tim!! or Berger if yer around » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey Tim!! or Berger if yer around
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey, driver8

hey, .backs.

hey, jiminy

hey lost canine

yeah, i think doug's a really good player as well
06-11-2003 16:51 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Tim, i just found out moments ago that our computer repair man at work is a huge Choir fan. He just set up an internal radio thing and was playing "Set my guitar on fire..." Was that before your time?

06-11-2003 17:11 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy

Oh yeah, and Tim,

Will you be out visiting family in L.A. somewhere around the first week of August? If so, I'd love to have you at my Terry and Mike BarBQ (still in discussion).

August 2005
06-11-2003 17:16 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

With all of the "heys" going on here, it reminds me of this man:

06-11-2003 17:59 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

hey, fellas--

"set my guitar on fire..." was robin spurs although i wrote some of the songs on that choir record

and no, it looks like i won't make it to california this summer (hard to explain but my job is kinda crazy sometimes)--my wife and kids will be there for a couple of weeks

goober
06-12-2003 08:07 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

hi tim Big Grin

06-12-2003 08:13 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
SoulishPicturePoster(SPP)
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 06-18-2003

Some call me...Tim
06-25-2003 00:23 SoulishPicturePoster(SPP) is offline Search for Posts by SoulishPicturePoster(SPP) Add SoulishPicturePoster(SPP) to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Hmmmm.....

~Groucho~
06-25-2003 00:51 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Cool! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I forgot he did some vocals on Farmbeetles.

A man of hidden talents.

06-25-2003 06:42 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Tim!! or Berger if yer around

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH