Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » If the Dogs could play with any secular artist which one would you pic » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page If the Dogs could play with any secular artist which one would you pic
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

If the Dogs could play with any secular artist which one would you pic Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have a few I wouldn't mind seeing them play with.....
Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers
The Eagles
Charlie Daniels Band
Doobie Brothers
Allman Brothers
Junior Brown
Lynyrd Skynyrd
just to name a few.......

06-05-2003 23:18 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Petty would be good. I think it would be cool if they did a show with Dylan or jonny cash. They could do something with the residents but that might be kinda wierd and scare a lot of people off Big Grin

06-05-2003 23:27 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dylan.......definetly Dylan Big Grin

06-05-2003 23:32 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

u2... Cool

06-05-2003 23:56 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

How about the 77's and U2

HA!

06-05-2003 23:59 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

How 'bout the Dogs with John Hiatt or Lucinda Williams?

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-06-2003 00:12 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
How 'bout the Dogs with John Hiatt or Lucinda Williams?

Cool! Big Grin

06-06-2003 00:19 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Very cool, Nick.

How about Maria McKee and Gillian Welch?

06-06-2003 00:55 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Peter Case?

Victoria? Not together, of course.

06-06-2003 00:56 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

I think David Baerwald would be an interesting pairing. His last album is very good. After Triage I figured he'd lost his way, but man he's on track again.

We could have the battle of the Boomtowns.

06-06-2003 01:30 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

CSNY or Talking Heads

06-06-2003 06:59 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Willie Nelson and the Lost Dogs-
it sounds like a band already!
(think how the version of Crazy would sound.........)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-06-2003 08:12 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Willie Nelson and the Lost Dogs-
it sounds like a band already!
(think how the version of Crazy would sound.........)

Wille and the Dogs.....sounds good to me. Big Grin

06-06-2003 08:15 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Norah Jones and the Lost Dogs
One to hear
one to see.............

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-06-2003 08:15 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Shocked

06-06-2003 08:20 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

dylan, cash, petty or Brian wilson! Cool

06-06-2003 08:43 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
dylan, cash, petty or Brian wilson! Cool

Cash I like that idea Big Grin

06-06-2003 08:45 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Aloha's Bus Driver
unregistered

Cash would be an awesome fit!

What about Emmy Lou Harris? I think she's the one who's been doing all the throwback stuff on the "Oh Brother Where Art Thou" tour.
06-06-2003 10:23
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Faith Hill? Confused

06-06-2003 10:24 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Simon & GarfunkleRed Face

~Groucho~
06-06-2003 10:32 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » If the Dogs could play with any secular artist which one would you pic

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH