Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » First Post » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page First Post
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Atarah Atarah is a female
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

woggy woman, my hero Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

You hit the "quote" button.........which will reference the post you want to respond to. Otherwise, you can just put the person's name in your subject line.

This color is called "tomato"..........isn't it lovely?

Tongue

Golly PollyWoggy, thanks for your motherly help....what would we do without you???Tongue
chartreuse (aka limegreen) brings me joy...... Wink though tomatoe (Quayle is my other hero)is lovely, also
03-14-2002 10:30 Atarah is offline Send an Email to Atarah Search for Posts by Atarah Add Atarah to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

[/QUOTE]

Yes, but don't forget "half of us Americans are below average..."

Big Grin
Cheers!
Gus
[/QUOTE]

Yeah but 78.5% of statistics are made up onthe spot.

And also 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.

Big Grin
03-14-2002 15:23 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A quick one, how many people are keeping their "old" handles? Kaf was Cof before - so now I'm wondering how much new stuff my brain can absorb. Roll Eyes

03-15-2002 13:48 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Waldo Waldo is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

I'm still Waldo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But then again I'm not really Waldo at all.
03-15-2002 14:21 Waldo is offline Send an Email to Waldo Search for Posts by Waldo Add Waldo to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Since people are resurrecting old threads, I thought I'd pull up this one (which was the first thread that I ever posted in- ooh!). Funny to read these messages from when we were getting used to all the funky stuff on this bo ard. Like color, for example
06-05-2002 20:27 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
Since people are resurrecting old threads, I thought I'd pull up this one (which was the first thread that I ever posted in- ooh!). Funny to read these messages from when we were getting used to all the funky stuff on this bo ard. Like color, for example

that's funny, it was my first thread.....ow how we've grown from such trivial posts to what we have today! Big Grin

BD

06-05-2002 20:33 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

that's funny, it was my first thread.....ow how we've grown from such trivial posts to what we have today! Big Grin

BD

Yeah like how how shallow in some threads...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

and how deep it has gotten in others
06-05-2002 20:44
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
quote:

BD

How true. Now our posts are even more trivial than ever.
06-06-2002 09:11 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

The first shall not be last on this post
06-10-2002 08:14
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Shemp
The first shall not be last on this post

And neither shall you. Tongue
06-10-2002 08:59 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

way to cut him off Gamgee

06-10-2002 09:35 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
way to cut him off Gamgee

Gee, thanks.

And that was a pretty sneaky way to try to cut me off. Wink
06-10-2002 16:36 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
I went ahead and posted as on topic since this is about the DAmb.

lots of fun stuff to try.

It may take some getting used to. Confused

I'll give it a try for a while!

BD Evil

my fisrt post on the new DAmb as BigDork...

now my last post? as BigDork #1800

BD (just BD now)

07-16-2002 15:04 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Nick Deletchi Nick Deletchi is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 09-17-2002

tomato
10-01-2002 18:24 Nick Deletchi is offline Send an Email to Nick Deletchi Search for Posts by Nick Deletchi Add Nick Deletchi to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Red

10-01-2002 19:10 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

deeppink!

10-01-2002 19:18 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Royal Blue

10-01-2002 19:54 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

limegreen Pleased

10-01-2002 20:10 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

Silver Smile

10-01-2002 20:20 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

sandy brown ...i think i know her. Big Grin

10-01-2002 20:42 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » First Post

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH