Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How many people in here are fat? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How many people in here are fat? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
ugh... no I can't do the treadmill! Yuck! Baby

I hate it. I sweat in front of the television, cuss like a sailor, and then crank up AC/DC to get me angry.

10-05-2004 08:59 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Patti & I have both lost a ton of weight this summer! Smile )

and you both look MAHHHHH-VELOUS, dahlings!!!!

Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-05-2004 14:10 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:

I hate it. I sweat in front of the television, cuss like a sailor, and then crank up AC/DC to get me angry.

yeah... icky!

10-05-2004 16:00 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

quote:
quote:

I do the same thing... but not on a tredmill Red Face
10-05-2004 16:06 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
quote:
quote:

I hate it. I sweat in front of the television, cuss like a sailor, and then crank up AC/DC to get me sardonic.

I do the same thing... but not on a tredmill Red Face

El, you make me laugh.

10-05-2004 21:43 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

http://www.sbsun.com/Stories/0,1413,208~...2450843,00.html

10-07-2004 12:08 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i'm so frustrated with mothers who blame the "system" for their 510 pound sons.
10-07-2004 14:43 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lighten up Pork-Chop!Tongue

10-07-2004 15:00 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin Big Grin
10-07-2004 15:03 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
i'm so frustrated with mothers who blame the "system" for their 510 pound sons.

Now, can you honestly tell me that that is not Bush's fault Big Grin

The world would be a better place if those mothers were made to drink coolaid with cyanide in it Big Grin

10-07-2004 15:03 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Tongue

10-07-2004 15:17 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

quote:

Mmmmmmm -- pork chops....
10-07-2004 16:51 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Big Grin

10-07-2004 17:15 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Aqua Green Toupee
quote:

Mmmmmmm -- pork chops....

thems good eatin's!

the kind you cook too Shocked
10-07-2004 18:10 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

But you looked pale and sickly like a vegan?
10-07-2004 18:24 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
But you looked pale and sickly like a vegan?

I was talkin' about you pork chop. Wink
10-07-2004 20:22 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Shocked

10-08-2004 07:30 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

is that a pork chop on a stick?

ALMOST Pres hopeful Dean has a Pork Chop on a Stick at the Iowa State Fair

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-08-2004 10:35 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

With modern technology and creativity, they can put just about anything on a stick these days.
10-08-2004 14:58 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

was it dennis or dorf who said that they had always wanted to be a "hot dog on a stick" girl? Shocked

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Joey T.: 10-08-2004 15:01.

10-08-2004 15:01 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How many people in here are fat?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH