Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » May 24, 1950 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page May 24, 1950
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

May 24, 1950 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Terry Scott Taylor is born.

Smile ) Happy Birthday Terry! Smile )

(Yeah I know it's tomorrow, but what the heck! Wink )

05-23-2003 08:07 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's also Bob Dylan's birthday tomorrow! Cool

05-23-2003 08:57 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday Uncle Terry. And Happy Birthday Zimmy! I just can't wait for the day those two do a duet together. I may be in heaven, but it will happen.
LK-9

05-23-2003 09:02 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

trio ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
Happy Birthday Uncle Terry. And Happy Birthday Zimmy! I just can't wait for the day those two do a duet together. I may be in heaven, but it will happen.
LK-9

it's Patti LaBelle's Birthday too Smile

05-23-2003 09:26 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
ProdigalDog ProdigalDog is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 05-20-2003

Happy birthday wishes, Terry!
05-23-2003 09:28 ProdigalDog is offline Search for Posts by ProdigalDog Add ProdigalDog to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Happy Birthday Terry! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

05-23-2003 09:31 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I have a niece (lawdy shes in her 30s!)
who used to say Happy Toopie-
so thats our family anthem
Happy toopie Terry- and zimmy 2!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-23-2003 09:31 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Aloha's Bus Driver
unregistered

Wow. Uncle Terry is older than my mom.

Big Grin

Happy Birthday Uncle Terry!!

05-23-2003 10:15
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Aloha's Bus Driver
Wow. Uncle Terry is older than my mom.

Tongue LOL! Tongue

He is one year younger than my mom! Tongue

05-23-2003 10:15 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

weren't they born like exactly 10 years apart or something like that?
i think that was one of the few and far between pieces of useful information that i read on the dadl.... Tongue

Cool
05-23-2003 10:18 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Aloha's Bus Driver
unregistered

There's an interesting game:

Who is Uncle Terry older than?

Who is Uncle Terry younger than?

Big Grin
05-23-2003 10:20
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

hi - i had my fifth birthday the day terry was born.

clarifier- and thats my husband next to me.

05-23-2003 10:27 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

hi- I turned 8 the month after Terry was born.

i think.......

05-23-2003 10:30 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

weren't they born like exactly 10 years apart or something like that?
i think that was one of the few and far between pieces of useful information that i read on the dadl.... Tongue

I think Dylan is 62.

05-23-2003 10:37 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
hi - i had my fifth birthday the day terry was born.

clarifier- and thats my husband next to me.

Elvis is May 24 too? Shocked

wow! Smile )

05-23-2003 10:38 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

hallo- I vas 71 ven terry vas born.

05-23-2003 10:51 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I vould have been 61..but I vas a cowart!

05-23-2003 11:17 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Happy Birthday gifted one!

05-23-2003 11:17 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

How old was I when terry was born?
now thats an interesting question........

05-23-2003 11:19 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Terry was just 13- and I was gone.

05-23-2003 11:24 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » May 24, 1950

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH