Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Pray Where You Are CD single » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pray Where You Are CD single
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Pray Where You Are CD single Jevon the Tall 05-21-2003 00:11
 RE: Pray Where You Are CD single audiori 05-21-2003 02:25
 RE: Pray Where You Are CD single Stuart Pedasso 05-21-2003 11:04
 return address jiminy 05-21-2003 11:06
 RE: Pray Where You Are CD single Mother Trucker 05-21-2003 11:10
 RE: Pray Where You Are CD single zippetydoodaddy 05-21-2003 11:48
 RE: Pray Where You Are CD single Stuart Pedasso 05-21-2003 11:54
 RE: Pray Where You Are CD single audiori 05-21-2003 13:17
 RE: Pray Where You Are CD single brd2yrmother 05-21-2003 13:19
 RE: Pray Where You Are CD single Stuart Pedasso 05-21-2003 13:27
 RE: Pray Where You Are CD single audiori 05-21-2003 13:31
 RE: Pray Where You Are CD single Stuart Pedasso 05-21-2003 13:33
 RE: Pray Where You Are CD single BD 05-21-2003 13:55
 RE: Pray Where You Are CD single Dr Rich 05-21-2003 20:25
 RE: Pray Where You Are CD single audiori 05-21-2003 20:51
 RE: Pray Where You Are CD single Dr Rich 05-27-2003 15:29
 RE: Pray Where You Are CD single Jevon the Tall 06-14-2003 17:30
 RE: Pray Where You Are CD single audiori 06-14-2003 18:21
 RE: Pray Where You Are CD single Jevon the Tall 06-14-2003 21:33
 RE: Pray Where You Are CD single dennis 06-23-2003 15:36
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Pray Where You Are CD single Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here I am, cap in hand looking to the kids of the DAmbed to come to my rescue.

Once upon a time I ordered this CD, and it was shipped to Canada - more than once apparently. Never to be seen or heard.

Now they're all gone. Gone gone gone.

Jason and Eric are going to send me their own personal copy, which I won't accept. But I know that there must be someone here who's willing to part with a copy, without soaking me too badly for it.

Drop me a line and we can work something out.

Jevon the Tall

05-21-2003 00:11 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Too late. Already sent.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-21-2003 02:25 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am deeply thankful and appreciative. And I hope you guys put the return address on it.

I'll listen to it, and then return it.

I will not take your copy.

Yo, BDasso, what about you?

05-21-2003 11:04 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

return address Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is
JiminY cricket
Superior WI-
I DONT CARE what it says on the package.......
(tee hee)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-21-2003 11:06 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mother Trucker
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-03-2003

I was just wondering if the Tall fellow was single. I pray where I am for a man like that! Woo Hoo send some of that to me Audiori, no way I'd return that hunk of a man!

hey you kids, get away from the truck

05-21-2003 11:10 Mother Trucker is offline Send an Email to Mother Trucker Search for Posts by Mother Trucker Add Mother Trucker to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Stay where you are mother!

August 2005
05-21-2003 11:48 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Sigh, you guys and gals aren't helping.

Okay, here's the skinny on JtT

He's tall. For real.
He's married
Got kids
Has a lot of music in the house
Has gas

Loves walks on the beach, likes Dr Pepper, eats the red Smarties last, and can play a mean guitar. Nothing more fun than playing with his kids.

Likes women with big hooters.
Likes women with medium hooters.
Likes women who like men who like their hooters.

Is basically a pig in sheeps clothing.

PS Does anyone have an extra copy of the single?

05-21-2003 11:54 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Administrator

Well, we have the original single too - and one of us still has a copy of this newer reissue - so, it doesn't really matter if its returned or not. (Its never been played by the way). And I don't mind sending it to you since you've had so much trouble getting it.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-21-2003 13:17 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

I've only got the one copy. Wish I could help.
05-21-2003 13:19 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

Well, we have the original single too - and one of us still has a copy of this newer reissue - so, it doesn't really matter if its returned or not. (Its never been played by the way). And I don't mind sending it to you since you've had so much trouble getting it.

Ah, okay then. I was concerned that it was your owm copy, and that would leave you in the lurch so to speak.

If you're cool with it, and have a copy of your own, then I accept with thanks, and pray where I am that it actually makes it to my house.

This has been an unbelievable set of bad luck. I've ordered stuff from you guys many many times, and from dozens of other places and never had a problem like this.

J&E thank you.

05-21-2003 13:27 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
Ah, okay then. I was concerned that it was your owm copy, and that would leave you in the lurch so to speak.

If you're cool with it, and have a copy of your own, then I accept with thanks, and pray where I am that it actually makes it to my house.

This has been an unbelievable set of bad luck. I've ordered stuff from you guys many many times, and from dozens of other places and never had a problem like this.

J&E thank you.

It sure is... and I'm prepared to blame the shipping company for all of it. I know they're to blame for the delay.. but I'd almost bet they are to blame for your other packages being lost. It doesn't make sense for that many packages going to the same person to get lost... I'd almost bet that they still have them somewhere - they tell us they're all shipped and we've paid for everything - but it just doesn't make sense. Before this is over, you may end up getting several packages.

05-21-2003 13:31 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

If that happens, there's a return address on the envelope ...

05-21-2003 13:33 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso

Yo, BDasso, what about you?

I only have one copy of that one but it sounds like you already have it worked out. Cool

BDasso
05-21-2003 13:55 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Is this one pretty much the same as disc two of the m8 LRRH? Confused

"Senor Gomez! Truth don't lie!" Tongue

05-21-2003 20:25 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
Is this one pretty much the same as disc two of the m8 LRRH? Confused

"Senor Gomez! Truth don't lie!" Tongue

Yes. Same thing. It was originally a "LRRH" ep that the old Stunt site sold way back when..

05-21-2003 20:51 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thanks!

That is a "must have" CD I think! Smile )

05-27-2003 15:29 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Thread Starter Thread Started by Jevon the Tall

Hello boys, um ... these were sent right? As it approaches a month later I'm beginning to wonder what's happened.

I know my address works, cause I've ordered from Paste, Christian Discs, and Amazon ...

06-14-2003 17:30 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall
Hello boys, um ... these were sent right? As it approaches a month later I'm beginning to wonder what's happened.

I know my address works, cause I've ordered from Paste, Christian Discs, and Amazon ...

I was getting read to send you a note about this.

06-14-2003 18:21 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by Jevon the Tall

I'll wait for the note, heck if you've been waiting to bundle it with the radio plays I'll wait. It all works out in the wash.

06-14-2003 21:33 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Truth don't LIE! Pleased

06-23-2003 15:36 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Pray Where You Are CD single

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH