Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Pray Where You Are CD single » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pray Where You Are CD single
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Still waiting ... it's possible that I'm the unluckiest person in the DA family ...

06-23-2003 16:57 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's certainly possible.
06-27-2003 17:35 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Thread Starter Thread Started by Jevon the Tall

thanks for the vote of confidence ...

06-27-2003 18:06 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

July 18th, and I just received a nice surprise and a surprise. Got It's For You, Safe As Milk Live, Orbis, Daydream, and the long awaited Pray Where You Are single.

This was a fubar and a half, and I'm thinking I can take honours for the most abused confused and reused shipment ever. From last fall to now.

Life ain't nothing if not unusual.

PS, Uh, the Prickly Heat stuff is coming right?

All in good time, as they say.

J.

07-18-2003 23:34 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

You'll be dividing the cheese soon.

07-19-2003 00:13 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

I'm not sharing any either ...

07-19-2003 00:24 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Good man.

07-19-2003 00:25 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Oh man, I'm in sensory overload tonight ... where to start, when to stop. That Roe feller he's purdy talented.

07-19-2003 01:04 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I know. I was enjoying some of his guitar on the Cornerstone 84 DVD.

07-19-2003 01:08 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

See how good Mike looks with a nice hair cut. Terry and Mike should take Derri to a good old fashioned barber and get his hair cut. It's not like the two of them couldn't just pick up the singing lawn gnome and have their way.

I suppose his excuse for keeping the long hair is that he would look too much like Paul Williams with short hair.

07-19-2003 01:12 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

LOL. My sister said just about the same thing last night when I showd her the video.

07-19-2003 01:14 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

NOOOOOOOOOO! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall
See how good Mike looks with a nice hair cut. Terry and Mike should take Derri to a good old fashioned barber and get his hair cut. It's not like the two of them couldn't just pick up the singing lawn gnome and have their way.

I suppose his excuse for keeping the long hair is that he would look too much like Paul Williams with short hair.

I'll have nitemares for months! Shocked

07-19-2003 13:11 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

And today I got the heat, plus a pair of autographed Terry Taylor BVDs from the recent BBQ tour, I can only assume, that given what I believe to be a signature on the back. I also got Mike Roe's personal copy of Diuretics.

Thanks guys, I can't thank you enough.

07-21-2003 22:00 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Yuck!
07-21-2003 22:09 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Pleased Tongue Baby Wink

07-24-2003 16:18 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Pray Where You Are CD single

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH