Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship Of The DAmb Update... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship Of The DAmb Update...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

NOTICE how Randy and DaLe are praying for us....on their knees..........such devout boys Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-02-2003 10:36 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

my Most favorite DAmb party moments... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1: meeting & talking with some of the Damb'd people face to face.
Commander, woggy, Dr. Rich & Jollyholiday
( I do wish I could have talked more to you all & listened more too... Smile )
2: talking to Randy Carey from the old Progressive Pacer.
( great memories )
3: listening & seeing some great DA memories & artifacts from Tony Shore.
( WoW! )
4: meeting Dave Sjoberg
( a guy who goes to many concerts with his son, VeRY CooL )
5: phone calls from Mr. Tim Chandler ( how CooL is that! )
6: phone call from BiGDoRK ( & the great video's etc...! )
7: watching & listening to DA, 77s etc...
( audiori's Swirling Eddies video YeS ! )
8: seeing the Commander's "Vault" Shocked
9: experiencing the Great hospitality of Joe & Pam Cote
10: special gifts for those who attended Smile
11. Pizza Smile
12. the KooL aiD !!!

06-02-2003 10:58 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jollyholiday
...We also heard an interesting story about the photo shoot for the cover of Fearful Symmetry. Apparently, the man in the photo is not a naked man doing sit-ups, rather a photographer attempting to race out of his own picture.

yes it was a photo shoot in a Old, very Hot, No air, Church
& yes the photographer was HaLF naked...

06-02-2003 11:01 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
What kind of tunage was at the par-tay? Audio Adrenaline, the Tuxedo Clad Megastar or Petra? Inquiring minds want to know.

the Commander made Dr. Rich & I promise not to tell anyone what CD's we found in his Vault Shocked

& we are not just talking oNe or TWo CD's Wink

06-02-2003 11:05 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

dallleeee.....!!!
detail dude-
like WHO did the man have in the mezzanine?
btw- I LOVE the FS story- who'd have known.....?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-02-2003 11:27 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

AND FYI... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the only (one ) time I saw and met Uncle Terry-- I was with my son!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-02-2003 11:28 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Wished we would have had more time to talk about the message board itself today. It would have made for some interesting discussion . . .

a BiG THaNKS to audiori, DAmb, & all envolved with this site.

the Fellowship Of The DAmb party would not have been possible with out You!

06-02-2003 11:31 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

oh no . . . Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
...and we may watch Steve Taylor from Cornerstone 84 when he jumped of stage and broke his ankle

I forgot to ask to see this Crying

oh, well next TiMe Big Grin

06-02-2003 14:49 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

yes!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:
Wished we would have had more time to talk about the message board itself today. It would have made for some interesting discussion . . .

a BiG THaNKS to audiori, DAmb, & all envolved with this site.

the Fellowship Of The DAmb party would not have been possible with out You!

What he ^ said!!!!!!!!

Just think of what I'd have missed! Man, that would suck..............

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-02-2003 16:08 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
quote:
...and we may watch Steve Taylor from Cornerstone 84 when he jumped of stage and broke his ankle

I forgot to ask to see this Crying

oh, well next TiMe Big Grin

There was just way to much DA stuff to see, I don't think we even saw half of what Joe has! Pleased

06-02-2003 16:23 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
What kind of tunage was at the par-tay? Audio Adrenaline, the Tuxedo Clad Megastar or Petra? Inquiring minds want to know.

the Commander made Dr. Rich & I promise not to tell anyone what CD's we found in his Vault Shocked

& we are not just talking oNe or TWo CD's Wink

Yeah he had about ten of one certain feller! Evil Tongue

06-02-2003 16:24 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

Alright, I'm going to tell you what cd's Dale is talking about, just to make sure no unfounded rumors get started. But, before I do, let me just say that I have around 500-600-lp's, and about 1300 cd's, and in that collection you're going to find every thing from Aaron Jeoffrey to probably ZZ Top, I just never get rid of anything. So, the cd's Dale is talking about is the Tuxedo Clad Megastar.
I've probably got Amy Grant, Sandi Patty who knows.
But, the deal is I want to be ready to be all things to all.......Alright, I just hang onto everything. I think it's great to have a little bit of everything, I've got a bunch of classical, rock, alternative, probaly a couple of crap things, about the only thing I think I don't have is opera.
Alot of cd's were given to me over the years, or I picked up stuff for next to nothing.
Dale & Dennis WILL back me up on this, OR, they have seen the last of the vault!!!

Your Commander
06-02-2003 16:37 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

JiMiNy
What cafe were you talking about??
06-02-2003 16:40 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Dale & Dennis WILL back me up on this, OR, they have seen the last of the vault!!!

He speaks the truth, he does, he does.

in fact, I do not even think some of them Carmen CD's had been opened or played Wink

I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure all the Commanders
Daniel Amos CD's were filed under A Tongue Shocked

06-02-2003 17:42 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

um . . . Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I've probably got Amy Grant, Sandi Patty who knows.

um . . . I probably should not mention this but

you may want to check & see if you do in fact
STiLL HaVe THeSe...

the GooD Dr. was eyeing them pretty good...

06-02-2003 17:46 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Didja guys get the videos we sent? I overnighted them so
I hope they arrived.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-02-2003 17:49 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Yes, we did!!!
I'm so sorry for not including you in all the THANK YOU'S. Hey, if it weren't for you guys starting up the board, the party would not have taken place!! Everyone loved the Swirling Eddies part! Even though Dennis was there he said he loved seeing it again. Once again EVERYONE! A very special THANK YOU to audiori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06-02-2003 17:55 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Oh ok cool! I was hoping they made it.

The DA at Onefest was cool to watch ...the soundmen
jumped up out of their chairs and started dancing when they
played "Whos Who Here" and shouted "Oh Yeah!"

hahahaa!!!

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-02-2003 18:32 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

It was funny that we only watched half the stuff I had. We did a lot of talking, getting to know each other. It almost felt like a family reunion, and we all hadn't seen each other for a long time and we had a lot of catching up to do. Maybe more videos next time.
06-02-2003 19:19 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Welcome back, y'all! I wish I could have made it.

I guess the country seems a little big for me. I once entertained the idea of driving to a coffee shop in Iowa from L.A. to see Terry and Phil, but 2k miles is a long way!

One day, my world may seem smaller. As of now it's still big, Big, BIG!

What a cool adventure you must have had!

freaks

August 2005
06-02-2003 19:51 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship Of The DAmb Update...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH