Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship Of The DAmb Update... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship Of The DAmb Update...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
I'd better have my wits about me (and my bra on the RIGHT way) when I get home

heh heh Tongue

my brother is a funny boy..............

you shoulda seen the e-mail he sent me today Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-27-2003 20:28 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
relax!

No Booze I can assure you! Pleased

dang............

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Tongue

05-28-2003 17:48 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
quote:
quote:
relax!

No Booze I can assure you! Pleased

dang............

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Tongue

hide the beer, the dambers are here! Pleased

i wish i could go.... Crying

05-28-2003 17:50 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

You could stay in the guest room...

if you trust us! Evil

05-28-2003 17:54 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Shocked

when is this thing again? Big Grin

05-28-2003 17:55 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

next Saturday, so if you put your thumb out now, you may get here in time! Smile )

05-28-2003 17:56 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

GUEST ROOM???????
Oh you mean the garage, whew, had me worried.
05-28-2003 18:30 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I thought that was the DOG house!!!!!!!!!????????

05-28-2003 21:12 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Been There...........
05-28-2003 21:18 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
GUEST ROOM???????
Oh you mean the garage, whew, had me worried.

no... in the basement! Evil

05-29-2003 09:52 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

A couple more surprises arrived today...........
05-29-2003 19:02 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
A couple more surprises arrived today...........

I hope they are from me ????

05-29-2003 19:05 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

One was.....the other will remain Top Secret until 1:00 on Saturday!
05-29-2003 19:09 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Glad it got there in time. Smile )
05-29-2003 19:10 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, top secret!

Sure hope I can find my way to your house, Commander! I printed a Yahoo map, with driving directions............think if I leave my house early enough, I'll make it on time? yahoo tells me 2 hrs 19 minutes.................yeah, right. and how many detours will I find? Am taking I35 south, by way of Forest Lake. It's a little different than the way you told me, but it appears to be a pretty straight shot Smile

will have my cell phone with me!!!!

Oh, and I bought one of those nifty one-use cameras yesterday.........27 pictures.........prepare to be photoed!

Anyone have a digital camera, so we can upload pics to BD?????????

05-29-2003 19:49 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Have a great, great time this Saturday you Easterners.

05-29-2003 20:07 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

I have a digital camera, and we'll take a bunch and send them to BD.
05-29-2003 21:44 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Woo Hoo!
05-29-2003 21:54 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

So.............. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BD, are you prepared to post them here, for all to see?

No naked shots, either, Dennis!!!!!!!!!

we're Christians, after all................we don't have to take photos of THAT!

Smile Smile

MY BAD.............sorry.................can't help myself...........evil twin takes over...........can't stop her............she's so naughty..............

Can't wait to meet you guys Smile

HEY, PATTI IS GONNA BE THERE, RIGHT??????????

She'd better be!

05-29-2003 22:11 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Is your double laughing in unheavenly places, Woggy?

05-29-2003 22:17 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship Of The DAmb Update...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH