Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship Of The DAmb Update... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship Of The DAmb Update...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Commander Cote, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

do you still keep in contact with Randy Carey ?

if so will he be at the DAmb party on May 31 2003 ?

DaLe

05-20-2003 15:56 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dale
I'm glad you brought his name up, I will give him a call. How do you know him?
05-20-2003 21:47 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

not really personally...
but he sure got a lot of ca$h from us... Big Grin
well, we were students at the time so it seemed like alot...

My brother & I bought front row season tickets to the pacer concerts in 1983 to 1985.

we subscribed to the progressive pacer & then would be able to buy all the tics for every concert he was puting on during that 3 or 4 month period we would usally get front row seats etc... I think we only went to a few concerts that we didn't really want to go to, but is was worth it...

some of the best shows ever... thanks Randy... You RoCK !

05-21-2003 08:44 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

There's an outside chance Randy might show up, but only for a short while, he's got a couple of other things going on that day.
05-22-2003 18:10 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Say, Commander, what's the ETA on this thing????????

(estimated time of arrival, in case you didn't catch my acronynm.)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-22-2003 23:53 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

too damb far away.... Crying
if i were within 300 miles i would make it.... all you MN and WI people had better be there....
i would! Big Grin

Cool
05-23-2003 00:51 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

yep.

Crying

05-23-2003 01:36 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Woggy
You must have read my mind (stop that). I was just thinking about reminding everyone. On Saturday May 31st we will be starting at around 1:00 and going until ?? If theres anyone I neglected to send directions to, please e-mail me as soon as you can.

God Bless
Commander
05-23-2003 11:18 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
On Saturday May 31st we will be starting at around 1:00 and going until ??

Are we gonna party until your wife kicks out the "cult" members? Tongue

05-23-2003 15:00 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I'm a cult member! I'm a cult member! Frown

I hope you DAmbers have a great time! I'd love to be there with you. Take some photos so we can see what we missed!

BD
05-23-2003 20:58 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Alright that's it, no kool-aid for you Dennis.

Actually we almost had a major problem. My daughter is getting married in August , and they're starting to have these showers. Well, they were planning (originally) to have it on the 31st, At Our House!! But changed it to the 1st of June instead. Whew, I almost had to bring out the Big Guns!
Commander
05-24-2003 10:59 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:

Actually we almost had a major problem. My daughter is getting married in August , and they're starting to have these showers. Well, they were planning (originally) to have it on the 31st, At Our House!! But changed it to the 1st of June instead. Whew, I almost had to bring out the Big Guns!
Commander

KeeP fighting for us Commander . . .

I am right behind you, all the way... Big Grin

05-24-2003 16:36 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

I knew I felt a disturbance in the force, but, being a DA Knight my DA powers were able to intercept and thwart the enemies plot to interfere with The High Calling of The Fellowship.
05-24-2003 17:24 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:

Please Mr Jones! Pleeeaaaaaaasssssse? Wink

05-27-2003 08:15 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

That's Rev. Jones, come on get with it. Maybe I'll let you have some of my New Age Crystals, hmmmm.. maybe I'll start you off with Crystal Light. Big Grin
05-27-2003 16:39 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
That's Rev. Jones, come on get with it. Maybe I'll let you have some of my New Age Crystals, hmmmm.. maybe I'll start you off with Crystal Light. Big Grin

Yummmy! Wink

Bath Tub Gin Kool-aide? Tongue

05-27-2003 19:15 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

BTG kool-aid????????

Whoa...................

Hey, I have to sing at church on Sunday morning.........I'd better have my wits about me (and my bra on the RIGHT way) when I get home...................right JimIny????????

muahahhahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

05-27-2003 19:43 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ubique Epoque

relax!

No Booze I can assure you! Pleased

05-27-2003 19:46 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
I'd better have my wits about me (and my bra on the RIGHT way) when I get home

heh heh Tongue
05-27-2003 19:47 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
relax!

No Booze I can assure you! Pleased

dang............

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

05-27-2003 20:27 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pages (10): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship Of The DAmb Update...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH