Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Times & Epochs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Times & Epochs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked

05-04-2003 21:16 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have been fortunate enough to be blessed by theo...over and over.

i remember the first time we met face to face (c-stone last year) he was wandering somewhere and i was having a smoke. he was wearing a andys angels shirt and i thought to myself "who could it be...but the incredible theo?"

of course by this time i had "a" understanding of the story, having started the transfer of the "andys angels concert", but coming face to face with the man brought on a whole new flood of emotions that i wasn't prepared for. i knew that he was special.....not for anything he did, aside from his devotion to God and his son...which is huge by its self, but because of andrew. i feel that, through theo, i have come to know....at least a part...of andrew...which is a changing thing---definately a God thing. anytime i have the chance to bug him with questions about andy (and some are quite off the wall) he always indulges me....and i am further convinced that andy was the person he was(and is) because of his heavenly father and his earthly father....what a legacy!

so theo, i remember may 5th as a day of passing and a day of liberation. peace to you and your family...give them all a hug from us. continue on...faithful servant.

blessings,

-john

05-04-2003 22:18 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I can't wait to get a copy of the CD.

05-04-2003 23:51 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo

Wow. Thankx, guys.
05-05-2003 11:01 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

Theo,

What is the track list, or is it too soon to say?

all my best,

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

05-05-2003 16:47 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Is this OFF the record? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Actually, I *do* have the line up, but there could be one or two adjustments--so I'm gonna keep it to myself for just a little bit longer. Believe me! I'm busting to speak, but I'll wait just a few more days or so.

Let me say this though:

1. The finger-prints of Rob Watson are all over this thing. Along with Terry, this gives the project a kinship to "Knowledge & Innocence," which was in our hearts from the start.

2. Many of Andrew's favorite tunes--tunes which were important to his life are represented. Noelle (Stonehill), The Afternoon (TST), Light Princess (Watson).

3. Other songs come from an artist's heartfelt response to the story and the project. Michael Roe's tune and Mike Knott's number come to mind, along with Riki Michelle, Jeff Elbel and...well...

Everybody who is on the project has "called heart" for this mission and they belong to and own this project. God bless 'em all!

Now watch! I'll get in trouble for saying too much! Big Grin
05-05-2003 17:21 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Grand Encephalon

I spread that gossip on every website. The word is out Big Grin

05-06-2003 00:19 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

you Fibber!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You did not!

I checked. Red Face
05-06-2003 00:49 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I spread that gossip on every website. The word is out Big Grin

not on mine.... Red Face

05-06-2003 00:51 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Yah! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wanna know what sort of "other" sites Dorf is frequenting. Hmmmmm!!! Dorf!

Not the 77s or Choir or Lost Dogs boards! No sign of your xposting there. What gives!?!?
05-06-2003 00:55 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Grand Encephalon

OK, I lied. I'll go stand in the corner.

05-06-2003 01:14 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Big Grin
05-06-2003 01:24 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Roll Eyes

05-06-2003 01:34 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Whahahahat!? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wes! Common! That was some good message board banter!
05-06-2003 01:54 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Official Impasto

Roll Eyes

05-06-2003 10:28 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Roll Eyes x2
05-06-2003 10:37 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

This is stupid, but okay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes x3

I'm going for post points.
05-06-2003 15:25 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Big Grin X4 Big Grin

05-06-2003 15:28 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
I'm going for post points.

don't get sucked in theo....
it's a damb evil addiction.... Frown

05-06-2003 15:29 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Give me more damb it give me more!Tongue

05-06-2003 15:36 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Times & Epochs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH