Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My Kind of Top 5 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My Kind of Top 5
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

How about....... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

....Dr Sticky and Tricky Dick Nixon?

You'd have a Tricky-Sticky situation.

Or:

the Tuxedo Clad Megastar versus my daughter would be: Carman/Miranda

Homer Simpson versus Gomer Pyle: Homer & Gomer

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-21-2002 15:59 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Imelda Marcos & BB King: Shoes versus the Blues

Tina Turner's Husband & Nike: Ikey versus Nike

Nicolas Cage fights Rage Against the Machine: Cage in a Rage (Nic wins, of course. Nic ALWAYS wins Smile Smile )

Waldo versus Woggy: WHERE'S WALDO?

I would have to go with Rage on that one... (Just played "Battle of LA" in the car... great stuff!!

03-21-2002 16:48 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Imelda Marcos & BB King: Shoes versus the Blues

Tina Turner's Husband & Nike: Ikey versus Nike

Nicolas Cage fights Rage Against the Machine: Cage in a Rage (Nic wins, of course. Nic ALWAYS wins Smile Smile )

Waldo versus Woggy: WHERE'S WALDO?

I would have to go with Rage on that one... (Just played "Battle of LA" in the car... great stuff!!

Wake up! Cool

11-19-2002 20:50 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Are you bored tonight?

11-19-2002 20:55 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

I was like "done" at work, didn't want to take another call, but had to be here till 7.... Tongue see ya! Cool

11-19-2002 20:59 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Later. I'm about to go too.

11-19-2002 21:01 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Thumb Up! RE: My Kind of Top 5 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Waldo
Last week Fox had a show with celebrity boxing. I missed it because I've given up sensationalistic crap for Lent. It got me thinking about boxing (wrestling) matches I'd like to see. So here's my top 5:

5 Uncle Ralph vs Rev. Tucker - "Push comes to shove for Aunt Betty's love."

4 David Schwimmer vs Jevon the Tall - "The schmuck and the Canuck."

3 the Tuxedo Clad Megastar vs Louie Anderson - "The battle of the bossoms."

2 Carl vs Boy George (in Germany) - "Two eunichs in Munich."

1 Gus BenJava vs Mr. T. vs Waldo - "Coffee, Tea or Me." (of course)

Any other dream matches?

Waldo

PS Oops, I should have put this on the other side. Sorry!!

that would be great! Big Grin

09-17-2004 19:53 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My Kind of Top 5

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH