Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Negative Fruit
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Dentist's favorite hymn-
Crown Him with Many Crowns
I've got 6. I had 7, but then I lost a tooth with a crown. Hey, I never said I wasn't a Southerner.

05-12-2003 11:52 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, Dorfy, YOU get a crown, too!

Won't we all look so cute???

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-12-2003 12:08 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

THAT JOKE ALWAYS TIARAS ME UP.
and we all know the dentists favorite time?
2:30
(say it three times)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-12-2003 12:19 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

We will Big Grin The dentist said I might need another crown soon. What will I do with two?

05-12-2003 13:19 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

I have to go see the dental minions next week. Crying

I'd rather eat sandpaper!

Could THAT be why I have to go? Shocked

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
05-12-2003 13:42 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Nine out of ten dentists recommend Crest Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

05-12-2003 13:56 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I've had so much dental work that I rather like the dentist now..................he rarely hurts me anymore!

I have 6 or 7 crowns - so, Dorfy, a person can have many of them Smile They are much nicer than "real" teeth - I really enjoy them, and have had very little trouble with them (except for one that cracked - that kinda sucked, but he replaced it for free, cuz the company he was working with for that particular product wasn't up to his standards, and he'd had a number of problems with them.)

05-12-2003 16:09 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

We will Big Grin The dentist said I might need another crown soon. What will I do with two?

To the tune of Boney-M's "By the rivers of Babylon" parody by the Barron Knights

Ahh ahha ahhhh (open wide)
AHHH ah ah aHHHH (a little more)
arrrgh arragharragh (just a bit wider)
ARRR ARRR ARR ARRR ARRRGH

There is a dentist in Birmingham
He fixed my crown
And while I slept
He filled my mouth with iron

Now rinse out your mouth
with the medication rinse it out
and spit into the recipticle
on your right

arrglllgge ptoey

No your right

05-12-2003 16:21 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Steve Martin.......
Little Shop of Horrors...........

need I say more????

[Orin Scrivello, the sadistic dentist]
Orin Scrivello: [singing] I thrill when I drill a bicuspid / It's swell, though they tell me I'm mal-ad-just-ed.

05-12-2003 16:43 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Grand Encephalon

Big Grin

05-12-2003 18:42 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Hmmm.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My favorite so far is Dunphy's version of "Everyone's Fallen Down." Where's this song FROM, anyway?

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-11-2003 14:46 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

"Live Bootleg '82" sug (as they say in texas.)

06-11-2003 15:08 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

that's it

Everyone's Fallen Down

from the album "Live - Bootleg '82
Everyone's Fallen Down
©1982 Words and Music Terry Scott Taylor

He's got all my heart tonight
Tell me it's O.K.
I will try to hold on tight
In my life I have discovered

Everyone's fallen down
Only you, can lift me up
Bring me round

You've opened up my eyes to see
In the heart of man
Your love is hangin' on a tree
In my life it is no secret

I'm always falling down
I was one, who walked away
Leave without a sound
Everyone's fallin' down
I'm not surprised

To say we're not fools and clowns we're waring our disguise

He's got all my heart tonight
Tell me it's O.K.
I will try to hold on tight
In my life I have discovered

Everyone's fallen down
Only you, can lift me up
Bring me round

He's got all my heart, I am falling down
Down, I am falling down, I am down, I am falling down
I am down, I am falling down, I am down...
06-11-2003 15:10 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

This is what I like about the Fan Projects... Some of the little treasures that were missed or passed by are now visited again in a new light. good stuff Smile

BD
06-11-2003 15:14 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

This should go to the top again.

07-03-2003 18:46 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

To the top

07-06-2003 12:19 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

More shameless posting brought to you by Mark

07-06-2003 12:49 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH